关于英语笑话加翻译阅读
笑话,不同文化背景的人的反应有时是不同的,甚至会截然相反。究其原因,是说话双方没有真正理解对方的文化。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于英语笑话加翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!
关于英语笑话加翻译阅读篇一
A Speeding Motorist 超速的司机
A highway patrol officer stopped a speeding motorist. "Don't you know what the blinking lights and siren mean?" he demanded.
一位公路巡警截住了一个超速司机。“难道你不知道闪烁灯和警笛的意思吗?”他责问道。
"Yes, sir," replied the driver.
“知道,长官,”司机回答说。
"Then why didn't you pull over immediately?"
“那你为什么不立即靠边停车?”
"I would have, officer, " the man said. "But last month my wife ran off with a policeman, and I was afraid you were bringing her back.
“我本来想这样做的,长官。”那男子回答说,“但上个月我妻子和一位警察私奔了,我是害怕你把她带回来。”
关于英语笑话加翻译阅读篇二
Boy with a Big Head 大头娃娃
Children made fun of him because he had a beautiful head.
大头娃娃一个小男孩向他母亲哭诉道:他们都取笑我,说我脑袋大。
"Don't listen to them," his mother said, "You have a beautiful head. Now stop crying and go to the store to buy twenty pounds of patotoes."
“别听他们的,”他母亲安慰道,“你有一个很漂亮的脑袋。好啦,别哭了,去商店买二十磅土豆来。”
"Where is the shopping bag?"
“购物袋在哪儿?”
"I haven't got one-use your hat "
“没购物袋了----就用你的帽子吧。”
关于英语笑话加翻译阅读篇三
Looking for A Companion 找个伴侣
A bachelor asked the computer to find him the perfect mate: ' I want a companion who is small and cute, loves water sports and enjoys group activities. "
一个单身汉要电脑为他找个完美的伴侣:“我要找一个娇小可爱的、喜爱水上运动又喜欢群体活动的伴侣。”
Back came the answer: "Marry a penguin. "
得到的回答是:“娶一只企鹅吧。”
关于英语笑话加翻译阅读篇四
Three Surgeons 三个有名的外科医生
Three famous surgeons were bragging about their skills.
三个有名的外科医生正在吹嘘他们的技术。
"A man came to me who had his hand cut off," said one. "Today that man is a concert violinist."
“一个人断了一只手,他来找我,”一个说,“如今那个人是个音乐会的小提琴手。”
"That's nothing," said another. "A guy came to me who had his legs cut off. I stitched them back on, and today that man is a marathon runner."
“这算不了什么,”另一个说。“一个家伙两条腿断了,他来找我,我将它们接了回去。如今,那人是马拉松选手。”
"I can top both of you," said the third. "One day I came on the scene of a terrible accident.
“我比你们两个都强,”第三个说,“一天,我碰到一起可怕的车祸。
There was nothing left but a horse's posterior - and a pair of glasses. Today that man is seated in United States Senate."
除了一个马屁股,和一幅眼睛,什么都没有留下。如今,那人坐在美国参议院里。”
关于英语笑话加翻译阅读篇五
A good Chess Player 优秀象棋手
A man went to visit his friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog.
一男士去拜访一位朋友,令他惊讶的是,他朋友竟然在和他的狗下象棋。
He watched the game in astonishment for a while. "I can hardly believe my eyes!"
他惊讶地看了会棋局,“我几乎无法相信自己的眼睛!”
He explained, "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen!"
他叫道,“这是我见过的最聪明的狗了。”
"No, he's not so smart." The friend replied,"I've beat him three games out of five"
“不,他没那么聪明,”朋友回答说:“五盘里面我赢了三盘。”
看了“关于英语笑话加翻译阅读”的人还看了: