爆笑英语笑话大全
近年来,冷笑话在电视媒体以及网络上广为流传,带来了一场崭新的语言风暴。下面是学习啦小编带来的爆笑英语笑话大全 ,欢迎阅读!
爆笑英语笑话篇一
Bad Day at Work糟糕的上班日
A man joined a big multinational company as a trainee.
有一名男子加入一家大型跨国。公司接受训练。
On his first day at work,he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,
在他上班的第一天,他拨电话到餐饮室,并且,对着电话大声喊!
"Get me a coffee quickly!"
“ 快点给我送杯咖啡过来!”
The voice from the other side responded,
电话另外-端的声音却响应说:
"You fool you have dialed the wrong extension!Do you know who you are talking to,dumbo?"
“你这个笨蛋,你拨错分机了!蠢蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?”这名受训的人回答说,
"No,"replied the trainee.
“不知道。”“你这个笨蛋,我是公司的总经理。”
The man shouted back immediately,
这名男子立刻大声吼回去:
"And do you know who you are talking to,you fool?"
“你这个笨蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?…总经理回答:
"No,replied the General Manager.
“不知道。”这名受训 的人周答说:
"Good !",replied the trainee and then put down the phone!
“很好!”,然后就把电话给挂了。
爆笑英语笑话篇二
Liar,Liar 骗子,骗子
A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing.
老婆与隔壁邻居到警察局报案 说她的老公失踪了。
The policeman asked her for a description.
警察要求,她形容一下。
She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athletic build,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."
她说:“他三十五岁,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪状的深色头发;体格健壮,体重185磅,说话很轻乘,而且对小孩子很好。”
The next-door neighbor protested,
隔壁邻居期提出反驳说:
"Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."
“你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,秃头,有一个太嘴巴,而且对你的小孩稂刻薄。”
The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"
老婆回答说:“你说对了,可是谁会要 这种没用的废物 回来呀?”
爆笑英语笑话篇三
A Henpecked Husband怕老婆的老公
A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.
有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治疗师的建议要坚持自己的主见。
"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."
他说:“你不必让你的老婆像恶霸一样欺侮你。回家去让她知道你才是老大。”
The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"
这位老公决定接受医生的劝告。他回到家,用力啪答一声关上门,在他老婆的面前:挥舞着拳头,并且大声咆哮说:
From now on you are talking orders from me.
“从现在起,你得乖乖听我的命令。
I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.
我现在就要吃晚餐,当你把它弄好放在餐桌上的时候,到楼上去把我的衣服摆放好。
Tonight I am going out with my friends.
今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,
You are going to stay at home where you belong.
你给我乖乖待在家里不许乱跑。
Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"
另外还有一件事情,你知道谁要替我打蝴蝶结领结吗?”
I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."
老婆尖叫着说:“我当然知道。是收尸的人。”