学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

简单英语小笑话

韦彦分享

  从语用角度而言,笑话是合作原则和礼貌原则基础上的会话含意的导出或是会话含意的取消。下面小编整理了简单英语小笑话,希望大家喜欢!

  简单英语小笑话:拳击和逃跑

  Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, “This is a tough world, so I’m teaching my boy to fight.”

  丹在教他的儿子怎样拳击。他告诉他的朋友:“这是一个粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的儿子怎么去拼搏。”

  Friend: “But suppose he come up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also been taught how to box.”

  朋友:“如果他碰上的对手是一个比他高大,健壮而且也会拳击的人怎么办?”

  Dan: “I’m teaching him how to run,too.”

  丹:“当然,我也会教他逃跑的。”

  简单英语小笑话:他的耳朵在我的衣兜里

  Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?”

  伊凡流着鼻血回到家里。他妈妈问,“发生了什么事?”

  "A kid bit me,” replied Ivan.

  “一个男孩咬了我一口。”伊凡说。

  "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother.

  “再见到他时你能认出来吗?”妈妈问。

  "I'd know him anywhere,” said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket.”

  “他走到哪里我都能认出他。”伊凡说:“他的耳朵还在我的衣兜里呢。”

  简单英语小笑话:好孩子

  Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.

  小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。

  "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?”

  “昨天给你的钱干什么了?”

  "I gave it to a poor old woman, "he answered.

  “我给了一个可怜的老太婆。”他回答说。

  "You’re a good boy,” said the mother proudly.

  “你真是个好孩子!”妈妈骄傲地说。

  "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"

  “再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”

  "She is the one who sells the candy.”

  “她是个卖糖果的。”

  简单英语小笑话:模仿

  A schoolboy went home with a pain in his stomach.

  一个男孩放学回家时,觉得肚子痛。

  "well,sit down and eat your tea,”said his mother. "Your stomach’s hurting because it’s empty.It’1l be all right when you’ve got something in it.”

  “来,坐下,吃点点心。”妈妈说:“你肚子痛是因为肚子是空的。吃点东西,就会好的。”

  Shortly afterwards Dad came in from the office,complaining of a headache. "That’s because it’s empty,”said his bright son. "You'd be all right if you had something in it.”

  一会儿,男孩的爸爸下班回来了,说是头痛。“你头痛是因为脑袋是空的。”他聪明的儿子说:“里面装点东西,就会好的。”

  简单英语小笑话:傻爸爸

  Mr. White was watching TV when his eight一year一old son came into the room. He cried,"Father, my grandpa just now slapped me in the face.” Hearing that, Mr. White became very angry. And then he suddenly boxed his own ears heavily and said,"You beat my son and I dare to beat yours.”

  怀特先生在房间里看电视,他八岁的儿子走进来哭着说:“爸爸,刚才爷爷打了我一耳光。”怀特先生听了非常生气。突然,他重重地扇了自己一耳光,说:“你打我儿子,我也敢打你儿子。”

    1534866