英语幽默小笑话及翻译
日常生活中,语言是人们相互交流的基本工具,因此,很大一部分幽默笑话效果都反映在语言层面上。下面小编整理了英语幽默小笑话及翻译,希望大家喜欢!
英语幽默小笑话及翻译摘抄
小学生的逻辑推理
A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson on logic.
"Here is the situation," she said. "a man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, fishing.He loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yellin
g for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows that he can't swim, and runs down to thebank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?"
A girl raised her hand and asked, "to draw out all of his savings?"
小学四年级的教师正在给学生们上一堂逻辑课。
她举了这么一个例子:“有这样一种情况,一个男人在河中心的船上钓鱼,突然失去重心掉进了水里。于是他开始挣扎并喊救命。他的妻子听到了他的喊声,知道他并不会游泳,所以她就急忙跑向河岸。谁能告诉我这是为什么?”
一个女生举手答道,“是不是去取他的存款?”
笑点在这里:bank在英语中除了我们平时很熟悉的“银行”之外,还有“河岸”的意思。
英语幽默小笑话及翻译鉴赏
睡前祷告 bedtime prayer
Julie was saying her bedtime prayers. "Please God," she said, "Make Naples the capital of Italy.Make Naples the capital of Italy."
朱莉叶在做睡前祷告。“祷告上帝,”她说,“让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧。让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧。”
Her mother interrupted and said, "Julie, why do you want God to make Naples the capital ofItaly?"
妈妈打断她说:“朱莉叶,你为什么求上帝让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都呢?”
And Julie replied, "Because that's what I put in my geography exam!"
朱莉叶回答说:“因为我在地理考卷上是这么写的。”
英语幽默小笑话及翻译赏析
不能回答的问题
This story is told of a browbeating counsel,who habitually endeavored to terrorize his opponent's witnesses.
这个故事讲的是一个咄咄逼人的辩护律师,他惯于尽量去恐吓对方的证人。
One witness rather tended to preface his replies with lengthy explanations.
有一个证人有点倾向于在回答问题之前做冗长的解释。
"I want 'yes' or 'no', "thundered counsel. "There is no need for you to argue the point!"
“我要你回答‘是’或者‘不是’,”辩护律师怒喝道: “你没有必要就这个问题进行争论。”
"But there are some questions which cannot be answered by 'yes' or 'no', "mildly responded the witness.
“可是有些问题无法用‘是’或者‘不是’来回答。”这位证人温和地回敬他。
"There are not!" snapped the lawyer.
“不存在这样的问题!”律师厉声打断他。
"Oh," said the witness, "answer this then: Have you ceased beating your wife?"
“噢,”证人说:“那么请你回答这个问题:你停止打你老婆了吗?”
英语幽默小笑话及翻译欣赏
十大经典店铺口号
1.Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."
1.一家消声器店外:“根本不用预约,我们听到你来了!”
2.Outside a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."
2.酒店门外:“帮帮忙!我们缺少常住小酒馆的人。”
3.On a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."
3.接待室的桌上:“三个一轮!我们要毫不留情地赶走第三个推销员!注:第二个刚刚离开。”
4.In a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"
4.兽医的候诊内:“稍候5分钟。趴下,别动!”
5.At the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if youdon't you will be."
5.在电气公司:“如果你送来钞票,我们会很高兴;如果你不送,就会被断电。”
6.On the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."
6.电脑专卖店门上:“出去找一个更快的字节。”
7.In a restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."
7.餐馆橱窗:“别饿着肚子傻呆在那儿,进来吧,吃顿饱饭!”
8.Inside a bowling alley: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."
8.在保龄球馆:“保持安静,我们需要倾听大头针落地。”
9.In the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we'll wait."
9.在墓地的前院:“开车当心,我们会等着你的。”
10.In a counselors office: Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.
10.在咨询师办公室:变老是由上帝控制的,变聪明是由自己控制的。