《阿甘正传》经典台词_Forrest Gump电影对白
《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump)是1994年由罗伯特·泽米吉斯执导的电影,是一部评价很高的经典电影。今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍一些《阿甘正传》的经典台词,欢迎大家阅读!
《阿甘正传》经典台词欣赏
1.If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
1.如果上帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
2.I was messed up for a long time.
2.这些年我一塌糊涂。
3.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
3.这是我听过最好的答案。
4.you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
4.在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
5.I am a man of my word.
5.我是信守承诺的人。
6.You are no different than anybody else is.
6.你和别人没有任何的不同。
7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
7.放下包袱,继续前进。
8.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
8.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
9.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
9.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
10.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
10.只要你需要,我就在这里。
11.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
11.某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
12.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
12.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
13.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
13.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
14.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
14.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
15.Miracles happen every day.
15.奇迹每天都在发生。
16.Stupid is as stupid does.
16.蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
17.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze.
17.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.
18.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
18.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
19.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
19.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
20.Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the lest.
20.相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。
《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump经典对白篇1
Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these. My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. " Those must be comfortable shoes. I'll bet you could Walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that.
阿甘:嗨,你好,我叫阿甘。你吃巧克力吗?我一次可以吃好多呢。我妈妈常说:“生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块是什么味道。”你那双鞋一定很舒服吧,我敢打赌你穿着这鞋走一天也不累,我也希望有双那样的鞋子。
Black Woman: My feet hurt.
黑人妇女:我的脚有点疼。
Forrest: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going Where they've been.
阿甘:我妈妈说看人穿的鞋子就大概能了解一个人,比如他们从哪里来,他们要去哪里。
《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump经典对白篇2
Mrs. Gump: I'm dying, Forrest, Come on in, sit down over here.
妈妈:我快死了,阿甘,进来,坐在这儿。
Gump: Why are you dying, Mama?
阿甘:你为什么要死呢,妈妈?
Mrs. Gump: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now.. don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could.
妈妈:我的时间不多了,我的时间不多了。别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,那是我们命中注定的,我也不明白,但我命中注定是你的妈妈,我尽力做得好些。
Cump: You did good. Mama.
阿甘:你做得很好,妈妈。
Mrs. Gump: Well... I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
妈妈:我相信你会找到自己的归宿,你要竭尽所能把上天赐予你的做到最好。
Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?
阿甘:妈妈,我注定的归宿是什么?
Mrs. Cump: You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest You never know what you're going to get.
妈妈:你得自己去努力寻找。生命就像一盒巧充力,你永远不知道下一块是什么味道。
猜你喜欢: