学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语文摘>

优美英文文章带翻译

韦彦分享

  美文,是文质兼美的文章。引导学生读好读美,诵读悟情积累。学生对美的体验和领悟,来自感觉的整体性,一定要从语言材料的氛围中去获得。下面是学习啦小编带来的优美英文文章带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  优美英文文章带翻译1

  Walk with Me in Moonlight

  月光行

  Leon Knight

  里昂·耐特

  Come, walk with me in moonlight

  来吧,与我漫步在月光中。

  We'll rejoice the close of day.

  让我们共享这朦胧月色。

  Talk with me as moonlight sparkles dreams before our way.

  当月光在前面的路上闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

  Draw closer in the moonlight,

  月色中更紧的偎依,

  Feel warmth within my arms?

  你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

  Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

  深饮这杯月色;

  Drink deep the magic charms.

  深饮这神奇的魅力。

  We'll learn poetry by moonlight

  我们要在月色中体味诗意

  Hold back the falling moon.

  将落月挽留

  We'll drink every drop of moonlight,

  我们要饮尽每一滴月色,

  Knowing the sun shall rise too soon.

  因为太阳就要升起。

  优美英文文章带翻译2

  吉檀迦利

  在那里,心是无畏的,头也抬得高昂;

  Where knowledge is free;

  在那里,知识是自由的;

  Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;

  在那里,世界还没有被狭小的家国的墙隔成片段;

  Where words come out from the depth of truth;

  在那里,话是从真理的深处说出;

  Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;

  在那里,不懈的努力向着“完美”伸臂;

  Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of deadhabit;

  在那里,理智的清泉没有沉没在积习的荒漠之中;

  Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---Into thatheaven of freedom,my Father, let my country awake.

  在那里,心灵是受你的指引,走向那不断放宽的思想与行为--进入那自由的天国,我的父呵,让我的国家觉醒起来罢。

  优美英文文章带翻译3

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃罗·聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  写,譬如,'夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖'。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

  to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

  借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write forher.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

    1381355