赞美父亲的英文诗歌五篇欣赏
父亲!对上帝,我们无法找到一个比这更神圣的称呼了。今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍五篇赞美父亲的英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢这些英文诗歌!
目录 |
---|
What Makes a Dad |
Daddy, I Love You |
Father's Day |
You Never |
My Dad and I |
My Father |
赞美父亲的英文诗歌篇一
What Makes a Dad
父亲是什么
God took the strength of a mountain,
上帝用山岳的力量,
The majesty of a tree,
树木的庄严,
The warmth of a summer sun,
夏日艳阳的温暖,
The calm of a quiet sea,
寂静海洋的沉着,
The generous soul of nature,
大自然慷慨的灵魂,
The comforting arm of night,
深夜里舒适的臂腕,
The wisdom of the ages,
时光沉淀的智慧,
The power of the eagles in flight,
鹰击长空的勃发,
The joy of a morning in spring,
日清晨的欢愉,
The faith of a mustard seed,
芥末种子的信诚,
The patience of eternity,
一生一世的宽容之心,
The depth of a family need,
和对家庭深沉的热爱,
Then God combined these qualities,
上天将所有品质糅合在一起,
And there was nothing more to add,
当取尽万物精华之时,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
他知道,他的杰作已完成,
And He called it -- Dad.
他称之为——爸爸! <<<返回目录
赞美父亲的英文诗歌篇二
Daddy, I Love You
爸爸,我爱你
Daddy, I love you
爸爸,我爱你
For all that you do.
因为你为我所做的一切。
I'll kiss you and hug you
我要亲吻你、拥抱你
'Cause you love me, too.
因为你也那样的爱我。
You feed me and need me
你养育了我并且需要我
To teach you to play,
去教你如何玩耍
So smile 'cause I love you
所以微笑一下吧,因为我爱你
On this Father's Day.
在这父亲的节日里。 <<<返回目录
赞美父亲的英文诗歌篇三
Father's Day
父亲节
Mary Frances Bogle
玛丽·弗朗西斯·博格
Over the years
多年来,
As we grow old,
随着我们逐渐长大,
We remember our father
总想起我们的父亲,
So brave and bold.
那样勇敢而无畏。
In the garden,
花园里,
Leaning on the plow,
他正埋头耕种
He would listen to me;
他会听我说话;
I see him now.
我看到他了。
He would give advice
他会给我建议
And understand;
也会用心理解;
He was always there
他总会在那里
To lend a hand.
及时伸手帮助。
God made fathers
上帝创造了父亲
Strong and firm,
强壮而结实,
For he knew our lives
因为他知晓我们的生活
Would have great concerns.
需要太多的关怀照料。
So he gave us fathers
所以他将父亲赐予我们
To teach us to pray,
教导我们如何祈祷,
And guide our lives,
指导我们如何生活,
And show us the way.
并且指引我们前行的方向。
So on his day
所以,在属于他的这一天里
Let's take the time
让我们用一些时间
To say "Thanks, dad. I'm glad you're mine."
对他说:“谢谢你,爸爸。我很开心,你是我的。” <<<返回目录
赞美父亲的英文诗歌篇四
You Never
你不曾
You never said "I'm leaving"
你不曾说过:“我将离开。”
You never said "goodbye"
你不曾道一句:“再见。”
You were gone before I knew it,
你在我知晓前就已经离去,
And only God knew why
只有上帝知道原因。
There are no words to tell you
我没有什么话想对你说,
Just what I feel inside
仅有内心混乱交织的情感
The shock, the hurt, the anger
震惊、伤痛以及愤怒
Might gradually subside
或许会逐渐平息吧。
A million times I'll need you,
千百万次,我迫切需要你
A million times I'll cry
千百万次,我禁不住哭泣
If Love alone could have saved you,
如果只有爱能救下你,
You never would have died
你将永不会逝去。
In Life I loved you dearly
你生时我爱你至深
In death I love you still
你去后此情依旧
In my heart you hold a place,
在我心中永远有一方土地,
That no one could ever fill
任何人再不能填补。
It broke my heart to lose you,
失去你让我心痛万分
But you didn't go alone
但你并非孤身一人
For part of me went with you,
因为我的一部分随你一并离去,
The day God took you home.
在上帝把你带回家的那天。
Things will never be the same
事情不会一成不变的,
And although it hurts so bad
即使它让我伤心至此。
I will smile whenever I hear your name
听到你的名字,不论何时我都会微笑,
And be proud you were my Dad.
为你是我父亲而骄傲、而自豪。 <<<返回目录
赞美父亲的英文诗歌篇五
My Dad and I
爸爸和我
My dad and I--we think alike,
我的爸爸和我——我们心有灵犀,
He knows just what I mean
他知道我的意思
Before I even say a word
甚至在我一句话都没说时
He reads, well, in between.
他理解的非常好。
My dad and I--we like to fish
我的爸爸和我——我们喜欢钓鱼
Or build a model plane,
摆飞机模型,
Or fix a broken chair or two
修一两个破旧的椅子,
Or just a windowpane.
或只是一个窗玻璃。
My dad and I--we know the score
我的爸爸和我——我们知晓所有分数
Of every single game;
对于每场单一游戏。
Sometimes he's really busy, too
有时他也会非常忙碌
But he takes me just the same.
但他始终待我如一。
My dad and I--we go swimming too,
我的爸爸和我——我们也一起游泳
Each year and sometimes twice.
每年一次,有时两次。
My dad and I--we do everything
我的爸爸和我——我们一起做每件事情。
My dad--he's really nice.
我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。
Phyllis C. Michael
菲利斯·C·迈克尔