经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏
英文诗歌用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏,供大家阅读收藏!
经典抒情英文诗歌1:
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,
你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲
Which I by lacking have supposed dead,
(它们的消逝我只道已经死去);
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,
原来爱,和爱的一切可爱部分,
And all those friends which I thought buried.
和埋掉的友谊都在你怀里藏住。
How many a holy and obsequious tear
多少为哀思而流的圣洁泪珠
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye
那虔诚的爱曾从我眼睛偷取
As interest of the dead, which now appear
去祭奠死者!我现在才恍然大悟
But things removed that hidden in thee lie!
他们只离开我去住在你的心里。
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,
你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,
满挂着死去的情人的纪念牌,
Who all their parts of me to thee did give;
他们把我的馈赠尽向你呈贡,
That due of many now is thine alone:
你独自享受许多人应得的爱。
Their images I loved I view in thee,
在你身上我瞥见他们的倩影,
And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.
而你,他们的总和,尽有我的心。
经典抒情英文诗歌2:
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
当我传唤对已往事物的记忆
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。
经典抒情英文诗歌3:
Baby,it's raining here.
宝贝,外面下着雨。
I sit by the window, listening to the music andmissing you.
我坐在窗边,倾听着悠悠的音乐,思念着远方的你。
I hear the voice of rain.It seems as if someone iscrying.
我听到了雨滴声,好像谁在哭泣。
When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.
雨什么时候会停呢?只有孤独的人才能体会它的惆怅。
You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.
昨日,你把我带到了天堂的门槛。
But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.
今日,你却夺去了我的翅膀,让我独自站在地面。
When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?
当我注视你远去的背影时,你是否听到我衷心的祝福?
Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.
风中,你的笑容若隐若现。
Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.
闭上眼睛,我试着抓取你的回音。
You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.
每天我都梦见你,这让我心碎。
You are the person whom I shouldn't love.
你是我不该爱上的人。
Although the fate played a joke on me.
可是老天却和我开了那么大的玩笑。
If there were a green possibility
如果有可能
which is able to twist the dark finale,
扭转这悲惨的结局,
I'd like to dye it red with all my blood
我愿意用鲜血换取这样的可能,
and change all my life for your transitory hug.
用我的生命换取你短暂的拥抱。
In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.
秋天,绿叶枯黄了。
Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds
成千上万的蒲公英种子
are all swaying to the light wind.
在微风中舞动。
The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.
孤寂的秋千只能在公园里等。
经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏相关文章:
3.经典英语抒情诗
4.经典英语诗歌欣赏