学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

莎翁十四行诗精选译文

焯杰分享

  莎士比亚十四行诗都是一座难以逾越的巅峰,当得起空前绝后的美名。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来莎翁十四行诗精选译文,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

  莎翁十四行诗精选1

  Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,

  我的判断并不是来自星象中;

  And yet methinks I have astronomy;

  不过我想我自有占星的学说,

  But not to tell of good or evil luck,

  可是我不用它来卜命运的吉凶,

  Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

  卜疫疠、灾荒或季候的品格;

  Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

  我也不会给一刻刻时光掐算,

  Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,

  因为我没有从天上得到过启示,

  Or say with princes if it shall go well

  指不出每分钟前途的风雨雷电,

  By oft predict that I in heaven find.

  道不出帝王将相的时运趋势:

  But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,

  但是我从你眼睛里引出知识,

  And, constant stars, in them I read such art

  从这不变的恒星中学到这学问,

  As truth and beauty shall together thrive

  说是美与真能够共同繁滋,

  If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:

  只要你能够转入永久的仓廪;

  Or else of thee this I prognosticate,

  如若不然,我能够这样预言你:

  Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

  你的末日,就是真与美的死期。

  莎翁十四行诗精选2

  O, that you were yourself, but, love, you are

  愿你永远是你自己呵!可是,我爱,

  No longer yours than you yourself here live;

  你如今活着,将来会不属于自己:

  Against this coming end you should prepare,

  你该准备去对抗末日的到来,

  And your sweet semblance to some other give.

  把你可爱的形体让别人来承继。

  So should that beauty which you hold in lease

  这样,你那租借得来的美影,

  Find no determination, then you were

  就能够克服时间,永远不到期:

  Yourself again after your self's decease,

  你死后可以重新成为你自身,

  When your sweet issue your sweet form should bear.

  只要你儿子保有你美丽的形体。

  Who lets so fair a house fall to decay,

  谁会让这么美好的屋子垮下去,

  Which husbandry in honour might uphold

  不用勤勉和节俭来给以支柱,

  Against the stormy gusts of winter's day

  来帮他对抗冬天的狂风暴雨,

  And barren rage of death's eternal cold?

  对抗死神的毁灭一切的冷酷?

  O, none but unthrifts! Dear my love, you know,

  只有败家子才会这样呵——你明白:

  You had a father; let your son say so.

  你有父亲,你儿子也该有啊,我爱!

莎翁十四行诗精选译文相关文章

1.莎翁十四行诗译文

2.莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文

3.英语阅读

4.莎翁经典十四行诗欣赏

5.莎翁经典十四行诗

    783744