精选经典诗歌双语
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来精选经典诗歌双语,希望大家喜欢!
精选经典诗歌双语:
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”
Sometimes in life,
有时候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
你会找到一个特别的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can‘t stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。
when you‘re down,
当你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
当世界变得黯淡与空虚,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你转身走开时,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友会紧紧相随,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向时,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了这样的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你会快乐,觉得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因为你无需再忧虑。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你拥有了一个真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境。
精选经典诗歌双语:
The supper is over, the fire on the ground burns low,
晚餐过了,活在地上轻轻的燃烧,
The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;
疲倦了的牧民过着他们的毯子睡着了,
I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,
我独自散步---我站着观望星星。
which I think nownever realized before.
那些我以前从没有注意过的星星。
Now I absorb immortality and peace,
现在我想着永生与和平,
I admire death and test propositions.
我羡慕死亡,我思考各种问题。
How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!
多么丰饶!多么高尚!多么简明哟!
The same old man and soul--the same old aspirations, and the same content.
同样的一个老人和灵魂——同样的旧有的渴望,同样的满足。
I was thinking the day most splendid till I saw what the not-day exhibited,
直到我看见非白天所展示的一切,我一直以为白天最为光辉灿烂,
I was thinking this globe enough till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of other globes.
直到在我的周围无声地涌现出千万个其他的地球,我一直以为这个地球已经很足够。
Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me I will measure myself by them,
现在空间和永恒的伟大思想己充满了我,我要以它们来测量我自己,
And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far along as those of the earth,
现在我接触到别的星球的生命,这生命跟大地上的生命一样来自遥远的地方,
Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth,
或是将要来到,或是已经超过了大地上的生命,
I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,
此后我将不再漠视它们,正如我不漠视我自己的生命,
Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine, or waiting to arrive.
或者那些在大地上跟我一样进展的,或将要来到的生命。
O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me, as the day cannot,
啊,我现在看出生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,白天也不能展示出所有的一切,
I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.
我看出我得等待那将由死展示出来的东西。
精选经典诗歌双语相关文章:
1.双语诗歌精选阅读
2.精选双语诗歌阅读
3.双语诗歌美文欣赏
4.经典诗歌双语阅读