英美经典英文诗歌欣赏
诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来英美经典英文诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
英美经典英文诗歌:假如
If you can keep your head when all about you Arelosing theirs and blaming it on you;
假如你能保持冷静,即使众人都失去理智并且归咎于你;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,But make allowance for their doubting too;
假如你能保持自信,即使众人都怀疑你,让所有的怀疑动摇;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies, Or beinghated don't give way to hating,
假如你能等待而不因此厌烦,别人骗你,不要因此骗人,别人憎恨你,也不去憎恨别人,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
不要太乐观,不要自以为是;
If you can dream and not make dreams your master;
假如你能寻梦——而不为梦想主宰;
If you can think and not make thoughts your aim,
假如你能思考——而不以思索为目标;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same.
假如你能面对成败祸福而同样视之如骗徒。
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
如你听到你的老实话被小人歪曲,去蒙骗愚蠢之辈而尚能心平气和,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build'em up with worn-outtools;
或者见到你毕生的亊业被毀,而尚能执起破旧的工具去着手重建;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
如果在你赢得无数桂冠之后,然后孤注一掷再搏一次,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,And never breathe a word about your loss;
失败过后,东山再起,不要抱怨你的失败;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone,
假如你能驱使你的心力和精神,在别人走后,长久地坚守阵地,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
让你抓牢,尽管你里面己掏空了,只有意志告诉它们“坚持!”
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings-nor lose the commontouch,
假如你能与市井之徒交谈而不失于礼,出入于贵胄之家而不忘苍生黎民,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much,
假如你能尊重人人而不膜拜何人,既不受制于仇敌亦不受制于亲朋;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
假如你能以六十秒长跑去填满不可饶恕的一分钟
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
这个世界的一切都是你的,更重要的是——孩子——你是个顶天立地的人!
英美经典英文诗歌:昔日依依别
When we two parted In silence and tears,
昔日依依惜别,默默无言地流着泪,
Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,
要分开好几个年头,我们忍不住心碎,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;
你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰;
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.
呵,那一刻正预兆了我今日的悲痛。
The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
清早凝结着寒露,冷彻了我的额角-是对我此刻的警告,悲伤在今天。
Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:
你的誓言全破碎了,你的行为如此轻浮:
I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.
人家提起你的名字,我听了也感到羞辱。
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我讲到你,一声声有如丧钟;
A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?
我的全身一阵颤栗-为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:
没有人知道我熟识你,呵,熟识得太过了:
Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.
我将长久、长久地悔恨,这深处难以为外人道。
In secret we met— In silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.
你我秘密地相会-我又默默地悲伤,你竟然把我欺骗,你的心终于遗忘。
If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.
偶尔再相会,多年后万一在陌路,我跟你该怎么打招呼?—用沉默,用眼泪。