学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

欧美经典诗歌欣赏

焯杰分享

  朗读欧美英文诗歌,是学习和提高英语阅读最好方法。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来欧美经典诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

  欧美经典诗歌欣赏:可怜的雪人

  Once upon a time the Elf, Rudolph and Santa got into the hot bath tub,

  曾经有一次,小精灵,鲁道夫和圣诞老人进了热乎的浴盆,

  As it would keep them from the cold outside, when they got a little scrub.

  为了避寒,他们凑合着擦洗了一番

  When Frosty saw what they were doing he laughed and poked fun at them,

  当他们稍微的擦洗了一番,便被雪人看到了,雪人嘲笑他们,跟他们开起了玩笑。

  Santa was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say to Frosty, his cutest gem.

  圣诞老人觉得很丢脸,也不知道跟他最可爱的伙计说点啥。

  So in his defence he told Frosty to enter the hot bath tub instead of finding flaws.

  为了挽回面子,他也让雪人进热浴盆,免得他有机会唧唧歪歪的。

  He thought this would make Frosty realize what a cool idea it really was.

  他脑子里盘算着,得让雪人知道进热浴盆是个多酷的注意,

  But when Frosty got in, the temperature of the tub changed from hot to cold,

  但是当雪人进去后,浴盆里的空气马上从热变冷了。

  And within seconds the Elf, Rudolph and Santa froze.

  没两分钟,小精灵、鲁道夫和圣诞老人都被冻住了。

  They froze not just because it was too cold to bear,

  他们不是因为太冷被冻住的,

  But they froze when they realized their culprit has melted in the hot tub there.

  而是因为那个让他们石化的元凶在热浴盆里化了。

  Poor Frosty!

  可怜的雪人。

  欧美经典诗歌欣赏:他希冀天国的锦缎

  Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

  若我有天国的锦缎,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金银色的光线编织,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

  还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

  I would spread the cloths under your feet:

  我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  欧美经典诗歌欣赏:我的风筝

  My kite is white,

  我的风筝白,

  My kite is light,

  我的风筝轻,

  My kite is in the sky!

  我的风筝上了天!

  Now low,now high,

  时而高飞时低旋,

  You see the kite,

  我的风筝在云间,

  You see it, you and I.

  你我两人都看见。

  欧美经典诗歌欣赏:春雨

  Rain,rain,rain,April rain,

  雨呀雨,四月的雨,

  You are feeding seed and grain,

  你晶莹的雨滴闪闪发亮,

  You are raising plants and crops

  你用它把种籽和谷粒润育,

  With your gaily sparkling drops,

  你用它把庄稼和万物滋养。

  In the sun glitter bright,

  阳光下,你灿烂生辉,

  Patter gently through the night.

  暗夜里,你滴答轻响,

  On the branches buds will grow

  你温柔多情的抚爱,

  With your soft caressing flow.

  催促枝头的蓓蕾成长。

  In the woods violets blue,

  林子里蓝莹莹的紫罗兰,

  Newly blown,will smile at you,

  刚刚绽开,向你微笑,

  And we boys and girls will run

  我们男孩子和女孩子,

  Thourgh your showers in the sua.

  穿过阵阵骤雨,在阳光下奔跑。


看完这篇文章的人还看了:

1.英美名家经典诗歌阅读

2.外国经典诗歌欣赏

3.外国经典优美诗歌欣赏

4.欧美经典爱情诗歌欣赏

5.欧美经典英语诗歌欣赏

    411527