简单又经典的英文诗歌
英语诗歌,是一种较为纯粹的拼音语言,它有许多格律和音韵及音义方面的讲究,值得读者注意。学习啦小编整理了简单又经典的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
简单又经典的英文诗歌一
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh asbutter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
简单又经典的英文诗歌二
It is the miller’s daughter,
那是磨坊主的女儿,
And she is grown so dear, so dear,
她长得那么那么的美,
That I would be the jewel
以至于我愿是那珠宝
That trembles at her ear:
摇曳在她的耳旁
For hid in ringlets day and night,
日日夜夜地藏在她的发间
I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
缠绵于她那如此温暖白皙的香颈
And I would be the girdle
我愿是那裙带
About her dainty dainty waist,
缠绕在她那纤腰上
And her heart would beat against me
我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近
In sorrow and in rest:
无论在悲伤还是平静的时候
And I should know if it beat right,
当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
我就可以与她紧紧相拥。
And I would be the necklace,
我愿是那项链
And all long to fall and rise
整日上下跳跃
Upon her balmy bosom,
在她芳香的胸前
With her laughter or her sighs,
伴随着她的笑容和叹息
And I would lie so light, so light,
就让我如此轻地躺下
I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下
简单又经典的英文诗歌三
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
若我有天国的锦缎,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
以金银色的光线编织,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光
of night and light and the half-light,
以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。
看了“简单又经典的英文诗歌”的人还看了:
1.简短的英文诗
3.简单的英文诗歌