最经典优美的英文诗
英语诗歌是英语语言的瑰宝,是学习英语语言必要的媒介材料。它有助于培养英语学习兴趣,提高学生的审美情趣,因而在切实可行的操作下,能够推进大学英语素质教育。小编精心收集了最经典优美的英文诗,供大家欣赏学习!
最经典优美的英文诗1
Farewell, Love
别了,爱
by Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀特爵士
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
别了,爱以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,
And in me claim no more authority;
对我别再宣称你是什么权威;
With idle youth go use thy property,
对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,
And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他们。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。
最经典优美的英文诗2
i carry your heart with me
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
i am never without it
从未分离
anywhere i go you go, my dear;
无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我单独成事
my darling
那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量
i fear no fate
面对命运我从不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命运的方向
i want no world for beautiful
万千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永远是月亮所想表达的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太阳所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之树在生长
which grows higher than the soul can hope
这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商
i carry your heart
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
最经典优美的英文诗3
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
看了“最经典优美的英文诗”的人还看了:
1.经典英语诗歌