学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

适合朗诵的英语诗歌

韦彦分享

  诗歌有短小精炼、节奏感强等特点。在初中英语教学过程中通过诗歌欣赏能够充分激发学生对学习英语的兴趣,使得学生能够更好地学习语法与单词,融入情感教育。小编精心收集了适合朗诵的英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  适合朗诵的英语诗歌1

  Song to Celia

  致西莉亚

  Ben Jonson

  本•琼森

  Drink to me with thine eyes,

  请用你的眼神为我祝酒,

  And I will pledge with mine;

  我也用我的眼神为你干杯!

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  愿你把一个热吻留在杯中,

  And I’ll not took for wine.

  天下醇醪算它最美;

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  我灵魂渴望着这一杯啊,

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  啜饮一口也心醉。

  But might I of Jove’s Nectar sup,

  即使众神仙献出他们的美酒,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿交换这神圣的一杯!

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  我曾经赠你一环玫瑰,

  Not so much honoring thee

  不是为荣耀和献媚;

  As giving it a hope ,that thee

  只为花环祈福,

  It could not wither’d be.

  愿它永不枯萎。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  蒙你对它亲吻呼吸,

  And sent’st it back to me;

  又把花环给我送回;

  Since when it grows and smells,

  从此它永久鲜艳、芳香,

  I swear, Not of itself, but thee.

  只因你赐给它无比光辉!

  适合朗诵的英语诗歌2

  The Lost Mistress

  失去的恋人

  Robert Browning

  罗伯特•勃朗宁

  All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter

  那么,一切都过去了。

  As one at first believes?

  难道实情的滋味

  Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter

  真有预想的那么难咽?

  About your cottage eaves!

  听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围

  And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,

  唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。

  I noticed that, today;

  今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞

  One day more bursts them open fully –

  毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,

  You know the red turns grey.

  瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。

  Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?

  最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?

  May I take your hand in mine?

  我能否仍旧握住你的手?

  Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest

  “仅仅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的许多东西,

  Keep much that I resign:

  最一般的朋友倒还能保留:

  For each glance of the eye so bright and black,

  你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁

  Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –

  我都永远铭刻在心;

  Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –

  我心底也永远保留着你说 “愿白雪花回来”的声音!

  Yet I will but say what mere friends say,

  但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,

  Or only a thought stronger;

  或许再稍微强烈一丝;

  I will hold your hand but as long as all may,

  我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间

  Or so very little longer!

  或许再稍微长一霎时! 追求者并没有因拒绝而却步。

  适合朗诵的英语诗歌3

  Annabel Lee

  安娜贝李

  Edgar Allan Poe

  埃德加•爱伦•坡

  It was many and many a year ago,

  很久很久以前,

  In a kingdom by the sea,

  在大海边一个王国里,

  That a maiden there lived whom you may know

  住着一位少女你或许认得,

  By the name of Annabel Lee;--

  她名叫安娜贝李;

  And this maiden she lived with no other thought

  这少女活着没有别的愿望;

  Than to love and be loved by me.

  只为了与我相爱。

  She was a child and I was a child

  她是孩子,我也是孩子,

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海边的王国里;

  But we loved with a love that was more than love—

  可我们相爱,爱超越了爱——

  I and my Annabel Lee—

  我和我的安娜贝李;

  With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven

  我们的爱连天上的六翼天使

  Coveted her and me.

  也把我和她妒嫉。

  And this was the reason that, long ago

  这就正是那原因,很久以前

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海边的王国里,

  A wind blew out of a cloud by night

  夜里一阵冷风从云中吹落,

  Chilling my Annabel Lee;

  冻僵了我的安娜贝李;

  So that her highborn kinsmen came

  于是她高贵的亲戚来到凡间

  And bore her away from me,

  把她从我的身边带走,

  To shut her up in a sepulchre

  将她关进一座坟墓

  In this kingdom by the sea.

  在大海边的王国里。

  The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

  这些天使在天上并不快乐,

  Went envying her and me;--

  于是把我和她妒嫉——

  Yes! That was the reason as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea

  对——那便是原因(众所周知,在大海边的王国里)

  That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling

  云中刮起了寒风,

  And killing my Annabel Lee,

  冻杀了我的安娜贝李。

  But our love it was stronger by far than the love

  但是我们的爱情更为强烈

  Of those who were older than we—

  比那些年纪长于我们的人——

  Of many far wiser than we—

  比那些智慧胜于我们的人——

  And neither the angels in Heaven above

  无论是天上的天使,

  Nor the demons down under the sea,

  还是海底的妖魔,

  Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

  都不能将我们的灵魂分离,

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;--

  我和我美丽的安娜贝李。

  For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

  因为每一丝月光都带我入梦

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  美丽的安娜贝李的梦

  And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes

  群星的每一次升空都令我看见那双明亮的眼睛

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  我的美丽的安娜贝李

  And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

  就这样,我整夜躺在她身旁

  Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,

  我亲爱的——我亲爱的——我的生命,我的新娘,

  In her sepulcher there by the sea—

  在大海边那座坟茔里,

  In her tomb by the side of the sea.

  在大海边她的墓穴

  
看了“适合朗诵的英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.适合女生朗诵的英语诗歌(双语)

2.适合朗读的英文诗歌3篇

3.关于适合朗诵的英文诗

4.适合朗诵的英语诗歌欣赏

5.英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌

    3349861