英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌
英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编精心收集了著名英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
著名英语诗歌1
当你年老时
William Butler Yeats
叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;
And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。
著名英语诗歌2
Tonight I Can Write
今夜我可以写
Pablo Neruda
巴勃罗•聂鲁达
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.
写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她爱我,有时我也爱她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我并不拥用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感觉我已失去她。
o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her,
我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?
The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.
群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。
In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的空虚因为没有她。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
彼时,我们也不再相似如初。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。
Another's. She will be another's.
别人的。她将会是别人的。
As she was before my kisses.
如同她曾接受的我的千吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱情太短,遗忘太长。
Because through nights like this one
借着如同今晚的夜,
I held her in my arms
我曾拥她入怀
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.
这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。
著名英语诗歌3
Walk with Me in Moonlight
月光行
Leon Knight
里昂•耐特
Come, walk with me In moonlight
来吧,与我漫步 在月光中。
We'll rejoice the close of day.
让我们共享这朦胧月色。
Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.
当月光在前面的路上 闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。
Draw closer in the moonlight,
月色中更紧的偎依,
Feel warmth within my arms?
你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?
Drink deep the cup of moonlight;
深饮这杯月色;
Drink deep the magic charms.
深饮这神奇的魅力。
We'll learn poetry
我们要在月色中 体味诗意
By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).
(将落月挽留)
We'll drink every drop Of moonlight,
我们要饮尽每一滴 月色,
Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.
因为太阳 就要 升起。
看了“著名英语诗歌”的人还看了:
1.经典英语诗朗诵