学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

简单的英语小诗歌朗诵

韦彦分享

  英语诗歌的特点和其他语言诗歌的特点一样,都是形象的语言和富于音乐性的语言。小编精心收集了简单的英语小诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  简单的英语小诗歌篇1

  早晨醒来那刻的悟道

  若你早晨醒来

  with more health than illness,

  拥有的健康大于不适

  you are more blessed than the

  比百万行将就木之人

  million who won't survive the week.

  你更有福气。

  If you have never experienced

  若你从未经历过

  the danger of battle,

  战役的危险,

  the loneliness of imprisonment,

  铁窗后的孤寂

  the agony of torture or

  被凌虐的痛苦,或是

  the pangs of starvation,

  饥饿的折磨

  you are ahead of 20 million people

  你超前了

  around the world.

  全球2千万人

  If you attend a church meeting

  若你参加教堂聚会

  without fear of harassment,

  无需害怕骚扰、

  arrest, torture, or death,

  被捕、凌虐、或死亡,

  you are more blessed than almost

  你的福气比起几乎

  three billion people in the world.

  30亿人更有福气

  If you have food in your refrigerator,

  若你冰箱里有食物

  clothes on your back, a roof over

  身上有衣服、头上

  your head and a place to sleep,

  有屋顶、有地方可睡

  you are richer than 75% of this world.

  你比全球3/4人口富有

  简单的英语小诗歌篇2

  I am not Yours 我不属于你

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,

  没有,尽管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蜡烛融化,

  像雪花融汇在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你爱我,我也知道

  你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。

  可我就是我,渴望着

  像光一样迷失在光里。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

  灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,

  卷入你爱的暴风雨,

  做狂风中的纤烛一支。

  简单的英语小诗歌篇3

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果爱得太炙热

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它将很快燃烧成灰烬

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要对我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你爱我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果爱我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕爱会失去

  I am with little well content,

  一点儿我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一点儿就会让我满意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真

  To be steadfast friend.

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  
看了“简单的英语小诗歌”的人还看了:

1.英语诗歌朗诵简单精选

2.简短的英语诗歌朗诵精选

3.简单英语诗歌朗诵精选

4.关于简单的英语诗歌朗诵

5.简单英语诗歌朗诵大全

    1892843