学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

优美中学生英语诗歌欣赏

韦彦分享

  英语文学中,诗歌极其丰富多彩,学英文而不懂英文诗歌,不仅从审美角度看是个遗憾,而且从语言学习角度看,学一些诗歌,语言能力会大大提高。学习啦小编整理了优美中学生英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  优美中学生英语诗歌:Song to Celia

  致西丽娅

  Ben Jonson

  本 琼森

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

  你只用你的双眸与我干杯

  And I will pledge with mine ;

  我回以脉脉的温存

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  或在杯边留下你的香吻

  And I'll not look for wine.

  我心将不再向往杯中蜜酿

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  心灵的渴望在荡漾

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  渴望你的仙酿

  But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

  即使天神让我将他的琼浆痛饮,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿舍弃你吻过的这杯。

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  曾忆赠你玫瑰花环

  Not so much honouring thee

  并非讨你欢心

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只愿这花环在你头上

  It could not wither,d be.

  永不凋零。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  只要你的气息留在上面

  And sent'st it back to me :

  然后将玫瑰送还

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

  当盛开时,它让我闻到的,

  Not of itself, but thee.

  不是自己的花香,而是你。

  优美中学生英语诗歌:Fortuitousness

  偶然

  Xu Zhimo

  徐志摩

  Being a cloud in the sky

  我是天空里的一片云,

  On your heart lake I cast my figure.

  偶尔投影在你的波心

  You don ft have to wonder.

  你不必讶异,

  Nor should you cheer-

  更无须欢喜

  In an instant'I will disappear.

  在转瞬间消灭了踪影。

  On the dark sea we encounter

  你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

  In different directions of our own we steer.

  你有你的,我有我的,方向;

  It's nice for you to remember.

  你记得也好,

  But you1 d better forget the luster

  最好你忘掉,

  That we've been devoted to each other.

  在这交会时互放的光芒。

  优美中学生英语诗歌:When You Are Old

  当你老了

  William Butler Yeats

  威廉 巴特勒 叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你老了,头发灰白,睡思昏沉,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

  慢慢读,回想你过去眼神中的柔和

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  回想它们过去的浓重的阴影;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人爱你优雅欢畅的时候,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  爱慕你的美貌,不论出于假意或真心,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

  只有一个人爱你那坚贞的灵魂,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你老去的容颜上那痛苦的皱纹。

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

  躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,

  Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled

  凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead

  在头顶的山上他缓缓踱着步子,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  将脸隐没在了群星之中。

  优美中学生英语诗歌:The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter

  长干行

  Li Bai

  李白

  While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

  妾发初覆额,折花门前剧。

  You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse.You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

  郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。

  And we went on living in the village of Chokan :Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

  同居长千里,两小无嫌猜。

  At fourteen I married My Lord you.I never laughed, being bashful.

  十四为君妇,羞颜未尝开。

  Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

  低头向暗壁,千唤不一回。

  At fifteen I stopped scowling,I desired my dust to be mingled with yours

  十五始展眉,愿同尘与灰。

  Forever and forever and forever.Why should i climb the lookout?

  常存抱柱信,岂上望夫台。

  At sixteen you departed,You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

  十六君远行,瞿塘滟滪堆。

  And you have been gone five months.The monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.

  五月不可触,猿声天上哀。

  You dragged your feet when you went out.

  门前旧行迹, 生绿苔。

  By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses Too deep to clear them away!

  苔深不能扫,落叶秋风早。

  The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

  八月蝴蝶黄,双飞西园草。

  Over the grass in the West garden ;They hurt me. I grow older.

  感此伤妾心,坐愁红颜老。

  If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang Please let me know beforehand,

  早晚下三巴,预将书报家。

  And I will come out to meet youAs far as Cho-fu-Sa.

  相迎不道远,直至长风沙。

  
看了“优美中学生英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.中学生优美英语诗歌欣赏

2.优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏

3.初中英语诗歌

4.优美简单的英语诗歌欣赏

5.英语诗歌赏析

    1801406