学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

儿童英语诗歌朗诵精选

韦彦分享

  从某种意义上来说,儿童与自然有着天然的契合关系,因此,自然在儿童文学中比在成人文学里能够得到更为广泛和长足的发展。儿童诗歌里也存在着形态各异的自然意象,包括各种自然气象、自然景观、动植物等等。小编精心收集了儿童英语诗歌朗诵,供大家欣赏学习!

  儿童英语诗歌朗诵:Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?你来自哪里亲爱的?

  Where did you come from, baby dear?

  你来自哪里 ,亲爱的?

  Out of the everywhere into here.

  从各个地方跑到这里来。

  Where did you get your eyes so blue?

  你从哪里得到了这么蓝的眼睛?

  Out of the sky as I came through.

  当我们从天空中飞过。

  What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?

  是什么使他们的光在闪耀和旋转?

  Some of the starry spikes left in.

  一些在星星的尖峰。

  Where did you get that little tear?

  你在哪里弄到的那些小眼泪?

  I found it waiting when I got here.

  我发现当我在这里等待。

  What makes your forehead so smooth and high?

  是什么让你的额头看起来光滑并且有点凸出来?

  A soft hand stroked it as I went by.

  一只柔软的手轻轻抚摸着我的手。

  What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?

  是什么让你的脸颊看起来像一个温暖的白玫瑰?

  I saw something better than anyone knows.

  我看到了比任何人都清楚的东西。

  Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?

  从这三个地方我拥有了幸福的微笑

  Three angels gave me at once a kiss.

  三个天使给我一个吻。

  Where did you get this pearly ear?

  你在哪里得到珍珠耳?

  God spoke, and it came out to hear.

  神说话,并聆听了。

  Where did you get those arms and hands?

  你在哪里弄到这些胳膊和手?

  Love made itself into hooks and bands.

  爱把自己变成钩和带。

  Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?

  脚,你是从哪里来的,你的宝贝的东西吗?

  From the same box as the cherubs' wings.

  像是同一个盒子里面的天使的翅膀。

  How did they all just come to be you?

  他们都是怎么来的?

  God thought about me, and so I grew.

  上帝想到了我,所以我长大了。

  But how did you come to us, you dear?

  但是亲爱的,你们是怎么来的?

  God thought about you, and so I am here.

  上帝想到了你,所以我来了这里。

  儿童英语诗歌朗诵:The rabbit 兔子

  THE moon is shining o'er the field,

  月亮照在田野上,

  A little breeze is blowing,

  一阵微风吹来,

  The radish leaves are crisp and green,

  萝卜的叶子又脆又绿,

  The lettuces are growing.

  莴苣生长。

  The owl is in the ivy-bush,

  猫头鹰在常春藤丛里,

  With both his eyes a-winking ;

  眨巴着双眼,

  The rabbit shakes his little tail,

  兔子摇着它的小尾巴,

  And sits him down a-thinking--

  坐在那想--

  "Oh ! where are all the dormice gone ?

  “噢!睡鼠都去哪了?

  And are the frogs a-vooing ?

  青蛙冬眠了吗?

  Will no one come to play with me ?

  没有一个人会陪我玩了?

  What are they all a-doing ?"

  它们都在干嘛?”

  Poor little rabbit, all alone,

  可怜的兔子,孤苦伶仃,

  Don't let the master meet you ;

  别让猎人遇到你;

  He'll shoot you with his little gun,

  他会用枪射死你,

  And merrily he'll eat you !

  愉快的吃了你!

  儿童英语诗歌朗诵:My Little Brother 我的小弟弟

  MY baby brother's fat, as fat

  我的弟弟很胖,

  As any boy can be,

  要多胖有多胖,

  And he is just the sweetest duck

  That ever you did see.

  他绝对是你见过的最可爱的小鸭子。

  I count the dimples in his hands

  我数着他手里的浅痕

  A dozen times a- day,

  每天都数无数遍,

  And often wonder when he coos

  常常想,当他咕咕说话时

  What he would like to say.

  他想说什么。

  I comb the down upon his head-

  我给他梳头

  He has'nt any hair,-

  他没多少头发,

  It must be cold without, and yet

  没头发一定很冷,然而

  He never seems to care.

  他似乎从不介意。

  It is so nice to see him kick,

  看到他乱踢让人很高兴,

  He has such pretty feet ;

  他的小脚很漂亮;

  I think if we might eat him up

  我想如果我们能吃掉他

  It would be quite a treat.

  将是一顿美味。

  
看了“儿童英语诗歌朗诵”的人还看了:

1.儿童经典英语诗歌

2.适合少儿英语诗朗诵精选

3.少儿英文诗歌朗诵材料

4.儿童经典英语诗歌朗诵

5.儿童优美英文诗歌朗诵大全

    1753763