关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏
中国的英诗汉译始于晚清,第一首翻译成中文的英诗是约翰.弥尔顿的商籁体诗《失明,》1854年发表在香港的中文期刊《遐迩贯珍》上。英国传教士开了英诗汉译的先河,后来才有中国人翻译的英文诗歌。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏,欢迎阅读!
关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇一
I loved you—Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
我曾经爱过你——亚历山大·希尔盖耶维奇·普希金
I loved you;
我曾经爱过你;
Even now I may confess,
即使现在我也可以承认,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
我那爱情的火焰里余烬未熄;
But do not let it cause you more distress,
然而不要再让它给你造成痛苦,
I do not want to sadden you again.
我不想再让你心伤。
Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,
我因毫无希望而默默无语地深爱过你,
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
忍受着那人尽皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所带来的痛;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
我爱过你,如此温柔,如此真挚,
I pray god grant another love you so.
望上帝能再赐你一份如此的爱。
关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇二
When You Are Old—William Butler Yeats
当你老了——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,
但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。
关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇三
When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron
我们俩分别时——乔治·戈登·拜伦
When we two parted,
昔日依依别,
In silence and tears,
泪流默无言;
Half broken-hearted,
离恨肝肠断,
To sever for years,
此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
冷颊何惨然,
Colder thy kiss;
一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold
日后伤心事,
Sorrow to this!
此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning,
朝起寒露重,
Sunk chill on my brow,
凛冽凝眉间,
It felt like the warning,
彼时已预告:
Of what I feel now.
悲伤在今天。
Thy vows are all broken,
山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame:
汝名何轻贱!
I hear thy name spoken,
吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame.
羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,
闻汝名声恶,
A knell to mine ear;
犹如听丧钟。
A shudder comes o'er me,
不禁心怵惕,
Why wert thou so dear?
往昔情太浓。
They know not I knew thee,
谁知旧日情,
Who knew thee too well:
斯人知太深。
long, long shall I rue thee,
绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell.
尽在不言中。
In secret we met,
昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve,
今朝恨无声。
That thy heart could forget,
旧情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive.
疾心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee,
多年离别后,
After long year,
抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee?
相逢何所语?
With silence and tears.
泪流默无声。
关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇四
The Passionate Shepherd to His Love—Christopher Marlowe
热情的牧人对他的爱人——克里斯托夫·马洛
Come live with me and be my love,
请与我同栖,为我最爱
And we will all the pleasures prove,
让我俩印证一切的欢悦
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
不论生於深谷之中,高峰之上
Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
不论来自山涯水湄,林间效野
And we will sit upon rocks,
让我们俩闲坐大石之上
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
静观放牧的人们餵食群羊
By shallow rivers to whose falls,
悦耳的鸟鸣回荡浅水的溪湄
Melodious birds sing madrigals.
和著水声如牧歌般悠扬
And I will make thee beds of roses,
让我为你铺好玫瑰的花床
And a thousand fragrant poises,
配上千枝花束倾吐馨香
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,
让我献上花饰的小帽一顶
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.
加上绣满桃金娘叶的短裳
A gown made of the finest wool,
一件极品羊毛编织的长裙
Which from our pretty lambs we pull,
来自我们可爱的小羊身上
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
一双便鞋衬里厚实足以过冬
With buckles of the purest gold.
鞋扣由纯金打造绝不虚诳
A belt of straw and ivy buds,
稻草与长春藤嫩芽编成的腰带
With coral clasps and amber studs,
有珊瑚环扣与玛瑙钉饰增彩
And if these pleasures may thee move,
如果这些喜乐能让你心动
Come live with me, and be my love.
请与我同栖,为我最爱
The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,
俊俏的牧人会群起歌舞徘徊
For thy delight each May morning,
只为让你在五月的晨光中开怀
If these delights thy mind may move,
如果这些欢悦能让你青睐
Then live with me and be my love.
请与我同栖,为我最爱
看了“关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏”的人还看了:
2.外国经典诗歌赏析