学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

优秀英文诗歌朗诵大全

韦彦分享

  当前学生普遍对学习英语缺乏热情,学习英语时缺乏相关的知识积累,知识面狭小,仅限于课本等。所以,从英语教学中很少涉及的英文诗歌入手,可以培养和提高学生的人文素质。下面是学习啦小编带来的优秀英文诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!

  优秀英文诗歌朗诵篇一

  Whoever Loved That Loved Not At First Sight? by Christopher Marlowe

  It lies not in our power to love or hate,

  For will in us is overruled by fate.

  When two are stripped, long ere the course begin,

  We wish that one should love, the other win;

  And one especially do we affect

  Of two gold ingots, like in each respect:

  The reason no man knows; let it suffice

  What we behold is censured by our eyes.

  Where both deliberate, the love is slight:

  Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?

  优秀英文诗歌朗诵篇二

  The Flea by John Donne

  跳蚤 约翰·邓恩

  Mark but this flea, and mark in this,

  看呀,这只跳蚤,叮在这里,

  How little that which thou deniest me is;

  你对我的拒绝多么微不足道;

  Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee,

  它先叮我,现在又叮你,

  And in this flea our two bloods mingled be;

  我们的血液在它体内溶和;

  Thou know’st that this cannot be said

  你知道这是不能言说的

  A sin, nor shame, nor loss of maidenhead,

  罪恶、羞耻、贞操的丢失,

  Yet this enjoys before it woo,

  它没有向我们请求就得到享受,

  And pampered swells with one blood made of two,

  饱餐了我们的血滴后大腹便便,

  And this, alas, is more than we would do.

  这种享受我们无能企及。

  Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare,

  住手,一只跳蚤,三条生命啊,

  Where we almost, nay more than married are.

  它的身体不只是见证我们的婚约。

  This flea is you and I, and this

  还是你和我,

  Our mariage bed, and marriage temple is;

  我们的婚床,婚姻的殿堂;

  Though parents grudge, and you, w'are met,

  父母怨恨,你不情愿,我们还是相遇,

  And cloistered in these living walls of jet.

  并躲藏在黝黑的有生命的墙院里。

  Though use make you apt to kill me,

  尽管你会习惯地拍死跳蚤,

  Let not to that, self-murder added be,

  千万别,这会杀了我,也增加你的自杀之罪,

  And sacrilege, three sins in killing three.

  杀害三条生命会亵渎神灵。

  Cruel and sudden, hast thou since

  多么残忍,你毫无犹豫

  Purpled thy nail, in blood of innocence?

  用无辜的鲜血染红自己的指甲?

  Wherein could this flea guilty be,

  它不过吸了你一滴血

  Except in that drop which it sucked from thee?

  罪不至死啊?

  Yet thou triumph’st, and say'st that thou

  你却以胜利者的口吻说

  Find’st not thy self, nor me the weaker now;

  你我并没有因失血而有些虚弱;

  ’Tis true; then learn how false, fears be:

  的确,担心不过是虚惊一场:

  Just so much honor, when thou yield’st to me,

  接受我的爱,你的名誉不会有丝毫损失,

  Will waste, as this flea’s death took life from thee.

  就象跳蚤之死不会让你的生命有所损失。

  优秀英文诗歌朗诵篇三

  fe Story by Tennessee Williams

  生活的故事 田纳西·威廉斯

  After you've been to bed together for the first time,

  这是你们第一次一床同眠,共剪西窗烛

  without the advantage or disadvantage of any prior acquaintance,

  而事先没有相互之间带有偏爱或偏见的相知相识

  the other party very often says to you,

  你们一中的一个伙伴总是会和你说

  Tell me about yourself, I want to know all about you,

  和我聊聊你自己吧,我对你的一切都有浓厚兴趣

  what's your story?

  你的经历是什么呢?

  And you think maybe they really and truly do sincerely want to know your life story,

  然后你觉得他们可能真的真的想要了解你的往事,既然他们这么真诚地想要了解你的生命历程,

  and so you light up a cigarette and begin to tell it to them,

  所以你就点燃一支烟然后开始向他们讲述你的故事

  the two of you lying together in completely relaxed positions like a pair of rag dolls a boredchild dropped on a bed.

  你和你的伙伴翻身调整到了一个特别舒服的位置,你们就像一个身处无聊的小孩扔在床上的一对布娃娃

  You tell them your story, or as much of your story as time or a fair degree of prudence allows,

  你告诉他们你的往事,或者说你的整个过去,出于时间的流逝或者一种彬彬有礼,谨慎处事的教养,

  and they say,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

  他们说嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

  each time a little more faintly, until the oh is just an audible breath, and then of course there'ssome interruption.

  回应一次比一次渐微渐弱,直到这个“嗯”字,完全变成了听得到的鼾声,然后,理所当然地总会有些干扰突然出现。

  Slow room service comes up with a bowl of melting ice cubes, or one of you rises to pee

  比如说缓慢的客房服务送来了,一碗融化的糖浆,或者你们中的一个突然想要起夜

  and gaze at himself with the mild astonishment in the bathroom mirror.

  面对盥洗室的镜子时,他略带吃惊的凝视着自己的镜像

  And then, the first thing you know, before you've had time to pick up where you left off withyour enthralling life story,

  然后,你所知道的第一件事,在你有时间再去陈说你那没有讲完的迷人生命历程前

  they're telling you their life story, exactly as they'd intended to all along,

  他们开始对你讲说他们以前的故事,这是他们期待已久的倾诉

  and you're saying, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

  你开始对他们的言语回应,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

  each time a little more faintly, the vowel at last becoming no more than an audible sigh,

  每一次声量都减弱一分,最后这种应答成为了清晰可辨的鼾息

  as the elevator, halfway down the corridor and a turn to the left,

  这种鼾声如同一台出门需要左行却早已卡在半层的电梯,

  draws one last, long, deep breath of exhaustion and stops breathing forever.

  让某人呼尽最后的、精疲力竭的、长而深的气息便再也没有了呼吸。

  Then?

  然后呢?

  Well, one of you falls asleep and the other one does likewise with a lighted cigarette in hismouth,

  其实,当你们中的一个人进入了永恒的梦乡,其他人则继续叼着一支点燃的香烟,开始讲述他们的故事,无可厚非地

  and that's how people burn to death in hotel rooms.

  这就是人们怎样在一家旅馆中,燃尽自己的生命

  
看了“优秀英文诗歌朗诵”的人还看了:

1.优秀英文诗歌朗读精选

2.优秀英语诗歌朗诵大全

3.优秀英语诗朗诵材料精选

4.优秀英文诗歌朗诵摘抄

5.经典英语诗歌朗诵大全

    1601271