学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

儿童英文诗歌大全欣赏

韦彦分享

  诗歌作为一种悠久的抒情方式,有其言说的法度。下面是学习啦小编带来的儿童英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  儿童英文诗歌篇一

  The Bird’s Home 鸟的家

  O, where is thy home, sweet bird

  啊,哪里是你的家,可爱的小鸟

  With the song, and bright glossy plume?

  有个这首歌和光泽明亮的羽毛?

  "I'll tell thee where I rest,

  “我会告诉你我在哪里休息,

  If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

  如果你不抢我的窝;

  I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

  我建造在甜美的苹果园中!”

  But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

  但是,在你的巢,有充满活力的鸟吗?

  What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

  那里有什么,有温暖的毛茸茸的小屋吗?

  "If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

  “要是你不抢我的树;

  Nor go too near, to see

  也不能走得太近去看

  My quiet little home, I will tell."

  我安静的小家,我会告诉你在哪里。”

  0, I will not thy trust betray !

  哦,我不会背叛你的信任!

  The secret I will closely keep.

  我将保守这个秘密。

  "I've three tender little things

  “我有三个温柔的小东西

  That have never used their wings !

  现在他们还不会飞!

  I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

  我把他们留在那里,在家里,睡着了。”

  Then, .why art thou here, my bird,

  那么,你为什么在这里,我的鸟,

  Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

  离开还小的鸟,会不会时时担心?

  " To pay thee with a song-

  “这首歌来送给你—

  Just to let me pass along,

  只是为了让我通过这里,

  Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

  当我为他们的找食物时,他们也没有受伤。”

  儿童英文诗歌篇二

  The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

  Come here, little bee !

  到这里来,小蜜蜂!

  There are sweet flowers by me ;

  我身上有花香;

  Come, and just let me see

  来,让我看看

  How your honey is made.

  你的蜂蜜是怎么做的

  " Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

  “哦!我不能,因为我害怕

  That, for coming too near

  所有我不敢靠的太近,

  I should pay very dear ;

  我应该很可爱;

  I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

  我害怕!我害怕!“

  O, feel no alarm !

  啊,感觉没有事!

  Not a wing nor an arm -

  没有翅膀也没有手臂—

  Not a part will I harm,

  没有伤害我,

  While you're sipping your till

  当你喝着你的蜂蜜

  Pretty maid, then I'll come

  漂亮的姑娘,我会来的

  Close beside you, and hum ;

  靠近你,哼;

  And you shall have some

  你要有一些准备

  Of the sweets I distil."

  蜂蜜从花朵中提炼升华。”

  My trust then is free,

  我单纯的相信,

  Just as yours is to me ;

  就像你是我的;

  But, be sure, little bee,

  但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

  Not to give me your sting !

  不要给我你的刺!

  "Oh, no, no ! since I flew

  “哦,没有,没有!自从我会飞以来

  From the cell where I grew,

  在我成长的岁月里,

  None has known me to do

  没有人知道我做过

  So ungrateful a thing !”

  如此忘恩负义的事!“

  Then, why thus supplied

  那么,为什么这样做

  With a sting, but to hide

  有刺,但隐藏起来

  And to keep never tried,

  仅仅是为了保护从未尝试,

  Out of sight ? cunning bee !

  不见了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

  " He who gave me the sting,

  “他给我的刺,

  And the swift gauzy wing.

  和飞得快的薄翼。

  Bids me not harm a thing

  不要做伤害我的事

  That would not injure me."

  这也不会伤害到我。”

  儿童英文诗歌篇三

  Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部责任

  A child should always say what's true,

  一个孩子应该总是会说什么是真的,

  And speak when he is spoken to,

  当他说话的时候,

  And behave mannerly at table:

  在餐桌的举止文明:

  At least as far as he is able.

  至少到目前为止,他有能力做到。

  
看了“儿童英文诗歌大全”的人还看了:

1.儿童经典英语诗歌

2.少儿经典英语诗歌

3.经典儿童英文诗歌精选

4.超简单儿童英文小诗

5.少儿英文诗歌朗诵大全

    1538696