著名英语诗歌朗诵摘抄
翻译难,古典诗歌的翻译更难,而难绝非不可译。下面小编整理了著名英语诗歌朗诵,希望大家喜欢!
著名英语诗歌朗诵摘抄
When You Belive
心存相信
Many night we've prayed
许多个夜晚我们祈祷
With no proof anyone could hear
不能证明谁能听得到
In our heart a hopeful song
我们心中响起希望之歌
we barely understood
我们并不明了
Now we are not afraid
而如今我们不再害怕
Although we know there's much to fear
虽然我们知道有太多事情让我们恐惧
We were moving the mountian long
我们能够移动高山
Before we knew we could
我们之前却不知道
There can be miracles
奇迹必定发生
When you belive
当你心存相信
Though hope is frail
尽管希望如此脆弱
It's hard to kill
但也不能轻易扑灭
Who knows what miracles
谁知道什么样的奇迹
You can achieve
你可以做到
著名英语诗歌朗诵鉴赏
THE SOLITARY REAPER
孤独的收割者
Behold her, single in the field,
看着她,独自在田里
Yon solitary highland lass!
在远处的苏格兰姑娘啊!
Reaping and singing by herself;
边收割边唱歌;
Stop here, or gently pass!
驻足此地,或轻轻走过!
Alone she cuts and binds the grain,
她独自一人收割扎捆着粮食,
And sings a melancholy s train;
唱着忧郁的曲调;
Oh listen! for the vale profound
啊听啊!在那山谷的深处
Is overflowing with the sound.
歌声在飘荡。
No nightingale did ever chaunt
More welcome notes to weary bands
Of travellers in some shady haunt,
Among Abrabian sands:
在阿拉伯的沙漠上
阴凉的地方休息的疲乏的队伍
也不曾听过夜莺唱过如此美妙的歌声
A voice so thrilling ne'er was heard
In spring-time from the cuckoo-bird,
Breaking the silence of the seas
Among the farthest Hebrides.
在苏格兰西面的群岛中
春季划破寂静海岸的天空的布谷鸟的歌声
也从未如此的感人。
Will no one tell me what she sings?---
没人告诉我她唱什么吗?
Perhaps the plaintive numbers flow
For old, unhappy, far-off things,
And battles long ago:
也许是久远的战争中,
那陈旧的,忧伤的,遥远的事情
被委婉的传唱着
Or is it some more humble lay,
Familiar matter of today?
Some natural sorrow, loss, or pain,
That has been,and may be again?
或者这朴质的歌谣
她那自然流露的哀伤,失落,和伤痛
会再次出现
Whate'er the theme, the maiden song
As if her song could have no ending;
无论少女唱的什么歌
她的歌声好像永不结束
I saw her singing at her work,
And o'er the sickle bending;---
我看到她在工作是唱歌
弯着腰手拿镰刀
I listened, motionless and still;
And, as I mounted up the hill,
我停下来静静的听着
仿佛登上了山岗
The music in my heart I bore,
Long after it was heard no more.
就算许久不曾听到,
我依然清晰记得这美妙的歌声。
著名英语诗歌朗诵赏析
A Forever Friend
永远的朋友
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”
Sometimes in life,
有时候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
你会找到一个特别的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to openit.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。
when you're down,
当你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
当世界变得黯淡与空虚,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你转身走开时,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友会紧紧相随,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向时,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了这样的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你会快乐,觉得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因为你无需再忧虑。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你拥有了一个真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境