学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

英文诗歌朗诵带翻译

韦彦分享

  深厚的学养为“四洪”诗歌的创作提供了丰富的资源,但也带来“掉书袋”的不良影响。下面是学习啦小编带来的英文诗歌朗诵带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  英文诗歌朗诵带翻译精选

  I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

  我如行云独自游

  ——William Wordsworth

  威廉姆·华兹华斯

  I wandered lonely as a cloud

  我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

  That floats on high over vales and hills,

  在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

  When all at once I saw a crowd,

  忽然间我看见一群

  A host, of golden daffodils;

  金色的水仙花迎春开放,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

  在树荫下,在湖水边,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

  迎着微风起舞翩翩。

  Continuous as the stars that shine

  连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

  And twinkle on the milky way,

  在银河里闪闪发光,

  They stretched in never-ending line

  它们沿着湖湾的边缘

  Along the margin of a bay:

  延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

  我一眼看见了一万朵,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

  在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。

  The waves beside them danced;but they

  粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

  水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

  A poet could not but be gay,

  与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

  In such a jocund company:

  诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

  I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

  我久久凝望,却想象不到

  What wealth the show to me had brought:

  这奇景赋予我多少财宝,——

  For oft, when on my couch I lie

  每当我躺在床上不眠,

  In vacant or in pensive mood,

  或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

  They flash upon that inward eye

  它们常在心灵中闪现,

  Which is the bliss of solitude;

  那是孤独之中的福祉;

  And then my heart with pleasure fills,

  于是我的心便涨满幸福,

  And dances with the daffodils.

  和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  英文诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读

  花瓣 Petals

  Life is a stream

  On which we strew

  Petal by petal the flower of our heart;

  The end lost in dream,

  They float past our view,

  We only watch their glad, early start.

  生命如一条涓涓细流

  我们在这里撒满了

  一片片心之花瓣;

  小溪的尽头消失在梦中,

  花瓣漂过我们眼前,

  我们只看见那些愉悦的起点。

  Freighted with hope,

  Crimsoned with joy,

  We scatter the leaves of our opening rose;

  Their widening scope,

  Their distant employ,

  We never shall know. And the stream as it flows

  Sweeps them away,

  Each one is gone

  Ever beyond into infinite ways.

  We alone stay

  While years hurry on,

  The flower fared forth, though its fragrance still stays.

  满载着希望,

  被快乐染成绯红,

  我们撒下盛放的玫瑰花瓣;

  它们日渐宽阔的流域,

  它们久远的事业,

  我们永远无法得知。当溪水潺潺,

  将它们带走,

  每一片都悄然漂远

  向着无限的远方。

  只有我们留在这里

  当岁月匆匆流逝,

  花已逝,而香如故。

  英文诗歌朗诵带翻译学习

  How do I love thee?

  我是怎样地爱你

  – Elizabeth Barrett Browning

  ——伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁

  How do I love thee?

  我是怎样地爱你?

  Let me count the ways.

  让我逐一细述。

  I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

  我爱你之深邃,之宽广,之高远

  My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

  尽我的灵魂所能及之处—犹如探求

  For the ends of being and ideal grace.

  玄冥中神的存在和美好之极。

  I love thee to the level of every day’s

  我爱你如每日之必需,

  Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

  阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。

  I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

  我自由地爱着你,像人们争取他们的权利;

  I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

  我纯洁地爱着你,如人们在赞美前会垂首。

  I love thee with the passion put to use

  我爱你,带着我昔日悲伤时的

  In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.

  那种激情,童年时的那种诚意;

  I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

  我爱你,抵得上往日对圣者怀有的

  With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

  如今似已消逝的那种爱-我用呼吸,

  Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

  用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你!

  I shall but love thee better after death.

  假使上帝愿意,我死后将更加爱你!

    1479436