学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语故事>

幼儿园英语故事英文少儿短篇阅读(2)

楚欣分享

  幼儿园英语故事篇五

  The Ox and the Dog

  牛和狗

  An ox and a dog serve for the same farmer.

  一头牛和一只狗同时为一个农夫工作。

  One day the dog arrogantly says: “How grand I am! In the daytime, I watch out for thecattle in the meadows; at night, I guard the house. But you…”

  一天, 狗骄傲地说着;‘我是多么重要啊!白天我在牧场看护家群,晚上我看家。而你呢…..?”

  “Me? How about me?” the ox says

  “我?我怎么啦?“牛反问。

  “You can only plough or draw a cart,” the dog slightly says.

  “你只会犁地或是拉车。”狗轻微地说。

  “Yes. It’s true,” the ox says. “But if I don’t plough, what do you guard?”

  “是的。你说得没有错,”牛回答道。“但是如果没有我犁地,你看护什么呢?”

  幼儿园英语故事篇六

  Who Pours Ink on My Chair?

  谁把墨水倒在我椅子了?

  Donny is a seven year old boy. He goes to school every day. The school is near his home.

  唐尼是个7岁孩子,每天他都上学。学校在他的家附近。

  So he goes there on foot and comes back home on time. But today, he is late.

  因为,他不行去上学并按时回家。但是今天他回来迟了。

  His mother asks him, “Why do you go to the headmaster’s office?”

  他的母亲问他:“你为什么去校长的办公室?”

  “Because the teacher asks us a question in class and nobody can answer it, but I can.”

  “因为老师在上课时老师问我们一个问题,没有人能回答他,而我能。”

  “It’s good to answer the teacher’s question.”

  “回答老师的问题是好事。”

  “But the question is ‘Who pours ink on my chair?’”

  “但那个问题 ‘谁把墨水倒在我的椅子上了?’”

  幼儿园英语故事篇七

  Animals

  动物

  There are many kinds of animals in the world. People don’t know the exact numbers.

  世界上有许多钟动物,人们不知道它们确切的数目。

  In the zoo, people can see many kinds of animals. For example, lions, tigers, they arescary. Monkey, foxes are intelligent. People usually think pandas, koala bears are so cuteand smart. Some animals live in the water, such as dolphins. They need a lot of water for their home. And elephants with long nose are very strange. They can sing and dance. The giraffes are quite tall because of their long necks. So they can reach the top of the trees.

  在动物园里人们可以看到很多种类的动物,如:狮子、老虎,它们都令人害怕;猴子和狐狸是狡猾的;人们认为熊猫,考拉熊是如此伶俐和聪明。有些动物居住在水里,如海豚,它们的家需要很多的水。大象长有奇特的长鼻子,它们会唱歌和跳舞。长颈鹿长着非常长的脖子,因为他们可以够到数的顶部。

  幼儿园英语故事篇八

  The Dog and His Shadow

  It happened that a dog had some meat that he wanted to eat at home. On his way home he met a river. As he looked down, he saw his shadow in the water.

  一只狗叼着肉打算回家去吃。在回家的路上他遇到一条河。他朝河里望去,看见水中自己的影子。

  "Just look!"said he to himself. "That dog down there has some meat, too. If I could get it away from him, I would really eat well tonight!"

  “看呐!”他自言自语道。“下面那条狗也衔着肉呢。如果我把他的抢走,今晚上一定可以美餐一顿了!”

  With this thought, he made a snap at the other dog's meat. And as he did, his own meat fell into the water. So then he had nothing at all.

  这么想着,他就冲那只影子狗咬去,这时候他自己的肉掉进了水里。当然他什么也没有得到。

  Then he saw that the other dog had lost his meat, too.

  "That is as it should be!?thought he. "For I saw him trying to take my meat away from me."

  然后,他看到另一只狗的肉也没了。“活该!”他想,“因为我看到他想从我这里抢走我的肉。”

  By wanting to have everything, he has lost everything he had!

  什么都想要,却失去了原来所拥有的!


猜你喜欢:

1.英文幼儿小故事3篇

2.适合幼儿的英语故事

3.简短儿童故事英文版

4.幼儿简短英语故事大全

5.幼儿园短小的英语故事

400225