学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语故事>

英语故事三只小猪童话故事阅读

楚欣分享

  三只小猪,是著名的英国童话,是全球儿童所熟知的童话之一,相信大家都很熟悉。下面是学习啦小编整理的英语故事三只小猪,欢迎大家阅读!

  英语故事三只小猪

  英语故事三只小猪Three little pigs

  Story: Three Little Pigs and a Big Wolf

  The mother Pig gave birth to three little pigs. When they were very young, they should depend on mother pig, when they grew up, they should look after themselves. The first pig built a straw house. The second pig built a wood house. The third pig built a stone house.

  One day, a wolf came to the straw house. “Little pig, open the door! I am your brother.”

  “No, no you are a big bad wolf.”

  Then the wolf was angry and blew down the straw house. The first pig ran to the

  wood house.

  The wolf came to the wood house,

  “Little pig, open the door! I am your brother.” “No, no you are a big bad wolf.”

  The big bad wolf was so angry, he blew down the wood house. The two pigs ran to the stone house.

  The wolf came and blew the stone house. He blew and blew, but he did not blow down the stone house. He climbed to the roof and jumped to the chimney.

  There was a big pot of hot water on the fire. The wolf fell into the pot! “Ah!” the wolf died.

  Three little pigs were very happy.

  三只小猪和狼

  从前,猪妈妈生了三只小猪,在它们很小时,需要依靠猪妈妈,当他们长大了,它们要照顾自己。

  Cherry-5 第一只小猪找到一些好的稻草,他盖了一座漂亮的草房子。 第二只小猪盖了一座木头房子。 第三只小猪盖了一座石头房子。

  一天, 一只大坏狼来到草房子前,他非常饿。 “小猪,开开门,我是你兄弟。” “不,不!你是大坏狼。”

  然后愤怒的狼就把草屋吹倒了,第一只小猪非常快地逃到了木头房子里。 接着大坏狼来到了木头房子前, “小猪,开开门,我是你兄弟。”

  “不,不!你是大坏狼。”他是如此地生气,把木头房子也吹倒了。两只小猪于是一起逃到了石头房子里面。

  大坏狼又来吹石头房子,他吹呀吹,可是石头房子特别结实,什么事情都没有发生。大坏狼虽然很生气,但他没有灰心,他爬上了屋顶并从烟囱往下跳。 在烟囱下面的火炉上有一锅水。三只小猪用大火把水烧得很烫。 狼掉进了锅里!“啊!”狼被烫死了。 三只小猪非常快乐。

  英文版童话故事阅读:小马过河的故事

  One day, a little horse was asked to mill flour by his mother ,He carried the two bags of wheat and left home. He was walking happily.When he came to a river,the mill was on the other side of the river and there was no bridges over the water. Now, what would the little horse do. Looking at the flowing water, he got confused. Then he saw an old cow eating grass on the bank, . So he asked him : “ Uncle cow, is the water deep ? And can I walk across it ? ” “ Not at all ! ” the cow said. “It’s just as high as my lower legs, you can go across it. It’s safe. ” Then the little horse was ready to go across the water. Just then, a squirrel in the tree shouted to him : “Little horse, don’t go in the water. It’s too deep. You’ll get drawned, and one of my friends got drawned in it a few days ago. ” So the little horse drew back his legs quickly, he had to go back to ask his mother what to do. When his mother heard his story, she laughed and said to him : “ My child, it’s not enough if you only listen to the others. you must try it by yourself, then you'll find the truth. ”

  有一天,一匹小马的妈妈让他去磨房磨面,他背着两袋子麦子离开了家,他很快乐的走着。当他来到了一条河,磨房在河对面,可河上没有桥。现在小马该怎么办呢?看着滚滚的河水,他困惑了,然后他看见一头老牛在河岸边吃草,于是他问道:“牛叔,水深吗?我能过河吗?”牛叔答道:“一点也不深,你可以过河,水只到到我的小腿肚,很安全。”于是小马就准备过河了,就在那时,树上的小松鼠对小马大喊道:“小马,不要过河,水太深了,你会被淹死的,我的一个朋友前些天才被溺水了。”于是小马马上把腿收回来,他必须得回家问问妈妈该怎么办?当他妈妈听到这件事后,笑着对小马说:“我的孩子,如果只听别的那是不够的,你得自己亲自去尝试,找到真相。”

  The little horse came back to the river again. When he put his legs in the water again, the squirrel cried out again : “ Little horse, it’s dangerous, you can’t do that ! ” “Let me have a try.” The horse said. And with those words he walked carefully across the river. The water was neither that shallow as the cow had told him nor that deep as the squirrel had described. It was just OK for him.

  于是小马又来到河边,当他再次把腿放进水里时,松鼠又大叫起来了:“小马,很危险,你不能那么做。”小马说:“让我试试。”边说着,小马便小心翼翼的过了河,水既不如牛叔说的一样浅,也不像松鼠说的那样深,对他来说刚刚好。

  英文版童话故事阅读:The Monkey King 猴子王

  All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

  一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。

  Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

  狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。

  Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

  兔子:谁来做裁判呢?

  Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

  狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。

  Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

  熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。

  Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

  兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!

  Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

  熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。

  Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

  兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。

  Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

  狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!

  Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

  鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!

  Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。

  Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

  兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…

  Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

  熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

  Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

  狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。

  The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。

  Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

  兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。

  Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

  熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。

  Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

  狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。

  Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

  熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

  All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

  所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。

  Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

  狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。

  Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

  动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。

  Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

  狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。

  Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

  熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。

  Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

  兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。

  Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

  狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。

  Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

  Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

  狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。

  Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

  猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。

  All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

  猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。

  Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

  兔子:他怎么了?

  Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

  熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。

  The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

  猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。

  Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

  猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。

  Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

  一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。

  Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

  狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。

  Bear: How do we do that?

  熊:我们该怎么做呢?

  Rabbit: I have an idea.

  兔子:我有一个主意。

  Bear: What is it?

  熊:什么主意?

  The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

  动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。

  Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

  狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?

  Monkey: Not bad.

  猴子:不错。

  Fox: Are you busy right now?

  狐狸:你现在忙吗?

  Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

  猴子:不忙。怎么啦?

  Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

  狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。

  Monkey: Really? Where is that?

  猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?

  Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

  狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。

  Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

  猴子:好吧,我们走吧。

  The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

  猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。

  Monkey: Where is the food?

  猴子:哪有吃的啊?

  Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

  狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。

  Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

  猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!

  As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。

  Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

  猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

  Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

  兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!

  Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

  猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!

  Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

  狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。

  Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

  猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!

  Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

  熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。


猜你喜欢:

1.小学生英语故事5篇

2.英文短篇童话故事

3.双语故事精选

4.关于少儿励志的英语故事

5.关于中英文对照英语故事

    383220