2016中考英语翻译句子
在中考中,英语翻译句子一直是学生们非常难过的一道坎,为了让大家有更好的练习,下面是学习啦小编带来的2016中考英语翻译句子,欢迎阅读!
2016中考英语翻译句子1
1. She fully enjoyed cakes and ale.
误译:她充分地享用了蛋糕和啤酒。
原意:她尽享了人生乐趣。
【解释】这里cakes and ale意为“人生乐事”,出自莎士比亚著作《第十二夜》。
2. My dad told me not to call him names.
误译:我爸爸让我不要叫他名字。
原意:我爸爸叫我不要骂他。
【解释】call one names是辱骂别人的意思,注意此处一定要用宾格one,而不能用所有格one's。
3. He went cap in hand to the teacher.
误译:他拿着帽子去找老师。
原意:他毕恭毕敬地去找老师。
【解释】cap in hand是毕恭毕敬的意思,切记不要机械翻译哦!
4. Care killed a cat.
误译:注意杀猫。
原意:忧虑伤身。
【解释】忧虑对于有九条命的猫来说不利。
5. Jessica carried coals to Newcastle.
误译:Jessica把煤运到Newcastle去了。
原意:Jessica多此一举。
【解释】因为Newcastle是英国的产煤中心和输出港口,因此把煤运去Newcastle便是徒劳无功的意思,翻译是要和文化紧密结合的!
6. Catch me doing it!
误译:抓住我做那件事!
原意:我决不干那样的事!
【解释】和I'll never do it again是同一个意思。
7. I think 00 is chicken feed to her.
误译:我想给她5000美元用来买鸡饲料。
原意:我觉得5000美元对她来说是小钱儿。
【解释】chicken feed是不屑一提的钱的意思。
8.Tom is the cock of the walk.
误译:Tom像一只正在走路的公鸡。
原意:他经常称王称霸。
【解释】cock of the walk意为自命不凡的老大。
9. When going near the cliff, he had cold feet.
误译:当走近悬崖的时候,他双脚变冷了。
原意:当走近悬崖的时候,他害怕了。
【解释】cold feet意为害怕,胆怯。
10. I heard she is a woman capable of anything.
误译:我听说她无所不能。
原意:我听说她无恶不作。
【解释】原意:我听说她无恶不作。
2016中考英语翻译句子2
my watch says two o’clock. 我的表是两点钟。
sometime affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom有时爱情是朵含蓄的花,需要时间才会怒放。
every cloud has a silver lining. 烏雲裡總有一絲罅隙,黑暗中自有一線光明,否極泰來,禍中有福。
it is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
if i know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。
habit cures habit. 心病还需心药医。
who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
in your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself forsomeone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. justask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
my heart is with you. 我的爱与你同在。
at the peak of the climber, not intoxicated in a step along the way.志在峰巅的攀登者,不会陶醉在沿途的某个脚印之中。
nothing is impossible for a willing heart.心之所愿,无所不成。
from the moment that i wake up 从我每天早上起来的那一刻起。
the more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget. the more you forget, the less you know. so why bother to learn. 学的越多,知道的越多,知道的越多,忘记的越多,忘记的越多,知道的越少,为什么学来着?
when love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
the examined life is not worth living.浑浑噩噩的生活不值得过。
actions speak louder than words. 行动比语言更响亮。
i love you not for who you are, but for who i am before you 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
a candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛照亮别人,却毁灭了自己。
count me on算上我。
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
thanks to his encouragement, i finally realized my dream.因为他的鼓励,我终于实现我的梦想。