学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>银行英语>

办理银行业务对话

泽燕分享

  我们经常需要到银行办理一些业务。接下来小编为大家整理了办理银行业务对话,希望对你有帮助哦!

  一、Exchanging Money 兑换货币

  Emma: Excuse me.

  艾玛:打扰了。

  Clerk: Yes, what can I do for you?

  职员:好的,有什么能帮忙的?

  Emma: Can you change so me money for me, please?

  艾玛:您能帮我兑换些钱吗?

  Clerk: Certainly, madam. What is it you wish to change?

  职员:当然,女士。您想兑换什么钱?

  Emma: American dollars.

  艾玛:美元。

  Clerk: How much do you want to change?

  职员:您想换少?

  Emma: $l000 in traveler’s check and 0 in cash.

  艾玛:1000美元的旅行支票,500美元的现金。

  Clerk: The rate of exchange is one dollar to six point seven RMB now.

  职员:兑换率为1美元兑换67元人民币。

  Emma: OK I see.

  艾玛:好的,道了。

  Clerk: Here are the traveler’s checks and the cash.

  职员:给您旅行支票和现金。

  Emma: Thank you.

  艾玛;谢谢。

  Clerk: Please endorse the traveler’s checks.

  职员:旅行支票上签字。

  Emma: OK. Here it is.

  艾玛:好的,给您。

  二、Exchanging for RMB 兑换人民币

  Clerk: Next, please.

  职员:下一位。

  John: Hi, could you change me some money for RMB?

  约翰:您好,您能给我兑换些人民币吗?

  Clerk: Sure. What kind of currency have you got?

  职员:当然。您有哪种货币?

  John: US dollars.

  约翰:美元。

  Clerk: How much do you want to change?

  职员:您要换多少钱?

  John: Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?

  约翰:800美元。今天的汇率是多少?

  Clerk: Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chinese RMB is one-US dollar t0 6.7 Chinese Yuan.

  职员:今天的汇率是1美元兑换6.7元人民币。

  John: I see. Here are my US dollars.

  约翰:我知道了。这是我的美元。

  Clerk: OK. Here are your RMB and receipt. Please have a check.

  职员:好的,给您人民币和收 。请点一下。

  John: Thank you.

  约翰:谢谢您

  转贴于:24EN.COM

    446399