银行英语口语对话---支票篇
小编为大家整理了银行英语口语对话---支票篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
哦,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国游览时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然,我们很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常会高一点。
T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which are somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票, 但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
T: No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。
C: Well, may I cash these three checks for 0 each? I think that will be enough.
那么,麻烦帮我兑换三张100美圆的支票吧,我想该够用了。
T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
C: There you are.
签好了。
T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will need your passport number.
请签一下这张外币兑换申请表。我已经写好了您的名字地址,还需要您的护照号码。
Notes:
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
这儿能兑换支票吗?
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
帮我兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想取这张汇款单上的钱。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
兑换支票要收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
这些支票要多少钱?
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
每开一张支票2美圆。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it open.
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to not honor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar's note 庄票,银票