学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语美文欣赏>

初一英语美文大全

韦彦分享

  利用英语经典美文开展阅读教学,是培养学生阅读能力的有效形式。小编精心收集了初一英语美文,供大家欣赏学习!

  初一英语美文篇1

  The City at Dawn

  城市的黎明

  It is alway a wonder-ful time to gaze at the beauty of nature in the morning.

  清晨,凝视着大自然的美景,总是美妙的。

  It makes our minds become so peaceful and calm

  这样会让我们的心变得宁静安然,

  that all our worries and sorrows leave us at once.

  忧虑和愁苦就会立刻远离我们。

  But as residents of the city,

  但是作为城市的居民,

  we can hardly enjoy nature's morning beauty,

  我们很难欣赏大自然的清晨美景,

  despite the fact that we rise at dawn.

  尽管我们黎明即起。

  The morning peaceful atmosphere is in- variably spoiled by the usual city life.

  清晨的宁静气氛总是会被惯常的城市生活破坏。

  Even before daybreak

  甚至在天还未破晓时,

  the trams and buses have already begun to disturb the silence.

  电车和公共汽车早已打破了寂静。

  And the sounds made by the brooms of the street-sweepers are the typical noises

  清洁工的扫帚声是典型的噪声,

  that jar your ears in the early morning in the streets of a city.

  在清晨的城市的街道,它刺激着你的耳朵。

  Soon,school children and office workers begin to set off to their destinations.

  不久,学生和办公室职员开始动身到他们的目的地去。

  The streets are jammed by pubic vehicles and motorcars.

  街上堵塞着公交车和小汽车,

  The roads are all crowded with people of all ranks.

  路上挤满了人。

  Buses are packed with passengers who are squashed so tightly together

  公共汽车里挤满了乘客他们挤得紧紧的,

  that they seem to be tinned sardines.

  看起来像是装在罐头里的沙丁鱼。

  At this hour,the city everywhere is filled with all sorts of noises,

  此刻,城市到处都混杂着各种嘈杂声,

  adding to the rumbling of trams

  再加上电车的隆隆声,

  and the honks of the big and small motorcars,commercial vehicles,etc.

  大小汽车,货车等等的喇叭声。

  It seems the city in the morning

  似乎早晨的城市

  is like an exodus of all the citizens from their homes.

  就像是所有市民从他们家成群结队地走出来。

  初一英语美文篇2

  I Want to Be a Teacher

  我想当老师

  "You want to be a teacher? Don't be silly.

  "你想当老师?别傻了!

  Teachers are poor paid. They have no power."

  当老师既没钱又没权。"

  My friend was puzzled

  我朋友显示出诧异的神情,

  when I told her I want to be a teacher in the future.

  当我告诉她我将来想成为一名老师的时候。

  I'm not silly and I'll tell you why.

  我并不傻,让我来告诉你我为什么要作出这样的选择。

  I'm determined to teach

  我决心当老师

  because I have admired teachers very much since I was young.

  就是因为我从小就十分崇敬老师。

  They are kind and respectable,like angels.

  他们善良,受人尊重,就像天使一样。

  They are learned, helpful and encouraging.

  他们博学多才,诲人不倦,催人奋进。

  I'm determined to teach

  我决心当老师

  because teachers have the greatest power in the world.

  是因为老师的权力至高无上。

  They lead the pathway to success.

  他们指引着成功的方向

  They fan sparks of intelligence

  他们点燃智慧的火花,

  just as God gave the breath of life into a clay figure's nostrils.

  就像上帝赋予泥胎生命一样。

  I'm determined to teach because I can keep young

  我决心当老师是因为我能保持年轻的心态,

  and I can learn, change and grow with my students.

  和我的学生们一起学习进步和成长。

  I'm determined to teach because I like the lifestyle of teachers,

  我决心当老师是因为我喜欢老师的生活方式,

  simple but free.

  简朴而自由。

  The two vacations will offer me an opportunity for writing,

  两个假期是我写作,

  doing research work and anything I like.

  研究和随心所欲生活的好机会。

  I'll try my best to be an ideal teacher.

  我会尽力成为一名理想的老师。

  Firstly,I'll study hard to increase my knowledge and learn teaching skills.

  首先,我要刻苦学习,拓宽知识面,掌握教学方法。

  Secondly,I'll love my students and take pride in my profession.

  其次,我会信任我的学生,爱岗敬业,尽职尽责。

  Thirdly,I'll trust them,respect them and understand them.

  再次,我会信任我的学生,尊重他们,理解他们。

  That is to say I want to be their good friend and treat them equally.

  也就是说我想成为他们的朋友,并对他们一视同仁。

  I believe that teaching is the most honorable job in the world.

  我相信教书育人是世界上最崇高的事业。

  I'll take it as my life-long career.I will never regret my decision.

  我将终生无悔地把毕生精力奉献给教育事业。

  Thank you!

  谢谢诸位!

  初一英语美文篇3

  Always Here

  心心相印

  "Mom?"I instantly recognized the odd tone in my daughter Maura's voice.

  "妈妈?"从女儿莫娜的口语中,我立刻意识到有点不对劲。

  "Mom,one of my friends in the dorm tried to kill herself.

  "妈妈,我宿舍里有位同学要自杀。

  She took pills.We made her throw them up,

  她吃了许多安眠药。我们已想办法让她吐了出来,

  then sat up with her all night,talking. She's tried this before,Mom."

  还整夜陪她坐着,劝她。妈妈,她以前也试着这样做过。"

  "Did your friend get medical attention?"

  "你的朋友看过医生没有?

  I asked,trying to hit the right note in my own voice.

  我强作镇静地问她。

  "No,she's okay now, and she doesn't want us to report her."

  "没有,她现在一点事儿都没有,而且她不要我们告诉别人。"

  "You kids can't handle this kind of problem by yourselves,"

  "你们还小,是无法处理这些事情的,"

  I warned."Your friend needs professional help.

  我告诫她。"你的朋友需要专业人士的帮助。

  Tell your resident adviser what happened.She'll know what to do."

  把我的一些告诉你们的舍监。她会知道怎么处理的。"

  What a load for an 18-year-old.

  对18岁的孩子而言,这个责任太大了。

  "I was scared,Mom. You can't imagine how scared."

  "妈妈,我好害怕。你根本就想象不出有多可怕啊。"

  Yes,I can,Maura.I'm scared too--for your friend and for you.

  不,我想象得出,莫娜,我也好担心呀,担心你的朋友,也担心你呀。

  "All we could do was to hold her hand and listen."

  "我们所能做的就是握住她的手,听她诉说。"

  If only I could hold Maura's hand that very moment.

  但愿此刻我能握住莫娜的手。

  After hanging up the phone,

  打了电话之后,

  I thought of all the right things I might have said,and didn't

  我想起了我应该说而没有说的所有的话。

  Ours is an affectionate family,

  虽然我们家是个温馨的家。

  but we are inclined to show,not tell our feelings.

  但是我们都倾向于表现而不是说出自己的感受。

  How do you hug a child long-distance?

  怎么去拥抱你那天各一方的孩子呢?

  I had copied a poem to send to each of my college daughters

  我总是给每个上大学的女儿抄写一首诗寄给她们,

  when,as now, the occasion warranted.

  每当碰到像现在这样的情况。

  It was from a little book by Susan Polis Schutz called Don't Be Afraid to Love.

  这首诗选自苏珊.波利斯.舒尔茨的一本小册子,书名是《大胆去爱》。

  The jacket flyleaf said her poems strike a responsive chord with readers.

  该书扉页上的评论说她的诗歌可以引起读者心灵的共鸣。

  This one did for me:

  这首诗确实适合我:

  I am always here to understand you I am always here to laugh with you

  我一直陪伴左右与你心心相印我总是在你身旁与你笑语吟吟

  I am always here to cry with you I am always here to talk to you

  我时时鞍前马后与你同声哭泣我天天端坐眼前与你促膝谈心

  I am always here to think with you I am always here to plan with you

  我时刻如影随形与你仔细思寻我经常与你相依相偎与你计议前程

  even though we might not always be together

  尽管我俩也许无法永不分离

  please know that I am always here to love you

  不过请你相信任天涯海角我爱你永远是刻骨铭心

  Maura called the day she got my letter.

  莫娜收到我信的当天,就给我打来了电话。

  Her friend was all right,she said,and got counseling.

  她说,她的朋友平安无事,并且接受了劝告。

  "I gave her a copy of the poem you sent

  "我把你给我的那首诗抄了一份送给她,

  and she is carrying it in her wallet for moral support.

  她把那首诗放在钱包里作为精神支柱。

  I put the original on the message board on my door."

  我把那份原件贴在了房门的告示板上。"

  My tongue tied again as it reached for something to say.

  话到嘴边我却再次什么都说不出来了。

  "About that physics grade,"I changed the subject abruptly.

  "物理成绩怎么样,"我赶紧岔开话题。

  "Now that this crisis is over,

  "既然这个非常事件过去了,

  you have to buckle down and work harder Maura."

  你就应该埋头苦干好好学习啦,莫娜。"

  on and on I went, playing the taskmaster,the preacher--

  我重复了一遍又一遍,扮演着导师,牧师的角色,

  at no loss at all for words in those roles.

  不失时机地重复这些话语。

  The following Saturday,there was a letter to me from Maura.What now?

  随后的星期六,我收到了莫娜的一封信。这为什么呢?

  She never wrote letters.Maybe I was too tough on her.

  她是从不写信的。也许我对她太苛刻了吧,

  Is something so bad that she's afraid to tell me on the phone?

  还是有什么难言之隐不便在电话里说呢?

  The note was short:

  信很短:

  "Dear Mom: In case you were wondering,

  亲爱的妈妈:您毋须一天到晚担惊受怕,

  'I am always here to understand you.' Love,Maura.

  '我一直陪伴左右,与您心心相印。'爱您的莫娜。

  
看了“初一英语美文”的人还看了:

1.初一英语美文摘抄大全

2.适合初中英语美文摘抄大全

3.关于初一优秀英语美文摘抄

4.初一经典英语美文赏析

5.优秀初中生英语美文摘抄大全

6.初一英语美文摘抄400字大全

    3309112