关于晨读英语美文四级
6到13岁是人生记忆力最佳的时期,教师必须在孩子记忆力最好的时候,让他们诵读名家名篇,诵读千古美文,让文化经典占据他们的心灵,把他们的心灵引向一个广袤的天地。下面是学习啦小编带来的四级晨读英语美文,欢迎阅读!
四级晨读英语美文篇一
Bright Star by John Keats
《明亮的星》,作者:约翰·济慈
Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art-- not in lone splendour hung aloft the night andwatching, with eternal lids apart. Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite.
明亮的星星,但愿我能如你坚定--但并非孤独地在夜空闪烁高悬,睁着一双永不合拢的眼睛。犹如苦修的隐士彻夜无眠。
The moving waters at their priestlike task of pure ablution round earth's human shores.
凝视海水冲洗尘世的崖岸,好似牧师行施净体的沐浴。
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask Of snow upon the mountains and the moors-- no-yetstill steadfast, still unchangeable.
或正俯瞰下界的荒原与群山被遮盖在轻轻飘落的雪罩里---并非这样--却永远坚定如故。
Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast, to feel for ever its soft fall and swell, awake for everin a sweet unrest.
枕卧在我美丽的爱人的胸膛,永远能感到它的轻轻的起伏,永远清醒,在甜蜜的不安中。
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath, and so live ever---or else swoon to death
永远、永远听着她轻柔的呼吸,永远这样生活---或昏厥而死去。
四级晨读英语美文篇二
Wishes For The Colths Of Heaven by W.B.Yeats
《他祈求天神的袍服》作者:叶芝
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, inwrought with golden and silver light.
假若我有天神的绣袍,镶嵌着金光和银光。
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light, I would spreadthe cloths under your feet:
那些湛蓝、浅灰和深黑色的绣袍,闪烁着夜光、日光和霞光,我愿把它们全都铺在您的足下;
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
但我身无分文,只有梦想,
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
我已经把梦想铺在您的足下,
Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.
请轻轻踏着走,因为您踏着我的梦想。
四级晨读英语美文篇三
Down By the Salley Gardens by W.B Yeats
《相遇在莎园》,作者:叶芝
Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.
我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。
She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.
她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.
她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。
But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。
In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.
我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。
And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.
她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.
她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。
But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。
看了“四级晨读英语美文”的人还看了: