英语经典晨读美文三篇
喜欢漫步,不是在鹅卵石铺成的小路,不是在繁花似锦的公园小桥,而是在善于思考的行者铺成的美文大道上。那里有千姿风景阔你视野,有百态人生引你深思。下面是学习啦小编带来的初中晨读英语美文,欢迎阅读!
初中晨读英语美文篇一
Someday
有一天
[美]艾莉森•麦基 文
[美]彼德•H•雷诺兹 图
安妮宝贝 译
Someday 有一天
One day, I counted your fingers and kissed each one.
那一天,我数算你的手指,轻轻把它们亲遍
Someday 有一天
One day, the first snowflakes fell, and I help you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.
那一天,初雪飘落,我把你高高举起,看雪花在你柔软的肌肤上融化。
Someday 有一天
One day, we crossed the street, and you held my hand tight.
那一天,我们一起穿过街道,你紧紧抓住我的手。
Someday 有一天
Then, you were my baby, and now you are my child.
曾经,你是我的小宝宝;现在,我家有女初长成。
Someday 有一天1
Sometimes, when you sleep, I watch you dream, and I dream too...
有时,当你睡着,看着你入梦,我也开始畅想……
Someday 有一天1
That someday you will dive into the cool, clear water of a lake.
有一天,你会跃入一面冰凉清澈的湖水。
Someday 有一天1
Someday you will walk into a deep wood.
有一天,你会独自走进一座幽密的森林。
Someday 有一天1
Someday your eyes will be filled with a joy so deep that they shine.
有一天,你的眼眸会被深刻的喜悦充满而闪闪发光。
Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.
有一天,你会飞快地奔跑,感受心的悦动如同火焰。
Someday 有一天
Someday you will swing high - so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.
有一天,你会荡起秋千,越来越高,前所未有。
Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.
有一天,你会因为那些忧伤的事,而被苦痛包围。
Someday 有一天1
Someday you will call a song to the wind, and the wind will carry your song away.
有一天,你会在风中大声歌唱,让歌声随风而逝。
Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.
有一天,我会站在门廊,眺望你向我挥动的手臂,渐行渐远。
Someday 有一天1
Someday you will look at this house and wonder how something that feels so large can look so small.
有一天,你会望着我们的家,诧异记忆中它的巨大,和此刻看起来的渺小
Someday you will feel a weight against your strong back.
有一天,你会感受到坚强的脊背上所担负着的小小重量。
Someday 有一天
Someday I will watch you brushing your child's hair.
有一天,我会看到你给你的孩子梳头。
Someday, a long time from now, your own hair will glow silver in the sun.
有一天,在很久很久的以后,你的头发也会在阳光下闪烁银光。
And when that day comes, love, you will remember me.
当那天到来的时候,我的爱,你会记起我。
初中晨读英语美文篇二
Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte
《爱情和友谊》 作者:艾米莉·勃朗特
Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.
爱情就像野玫瑰,友情却如冬青树。
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?
玫瑰开花时冬青黯无光,但究竟谁能坚持更久长?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;
春天野玫瑰灿烂开放,夏日里玫瑰把风儿薰香。
Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?
但当严冬再次来临之时,谁还会赞美野玫瑰的美丽?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.
那时你不屑于枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩将你装扮。
That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.
当十二月的严寒袭上你的眉头,你的冬青花环依旧绿意盎然。
初中晨读英语美文篇三
As I walked out one evening by W.H. Auden
《当我在某个夜晚漫步》,作者:奥登
As I walked out one evening.
当我在某个夜晚漫步。
Walking down Bristol Street, the crowds upon the pavement were fields of harvest wheat.
行走在布里斯托尔大街上,道路上满是人群,就像小麦正待收割的田野。
And down by the brimming river I heard a lover sing under an arch of the railway:
紧挨着那条水波四溢的河流,在那铁路桥的桥拱下,我听见一个情人在那儿歌唱:
"Love has no ending. I'll love you, dear, I'll love you Till China and Africa meet, and the river jumps over the mountain, and the salmon sing in the street.
“爱情永无止境。我将爱你,亲爱的,我会永远爱你,直到中国和非洲会合,直到河水从山脉上越过,那鱼儿也能跑到大街上歌唱。
I'll love you till the ocean is folded and hung up to dry, and the seven stars go squawking like geese about the sky.
我会爱你,直到大海折叠,挂起来晒干,直到七星改变了形状,仿佛天空中一只天鹅在鸣叫。
The years shall run like rabbits, for in my arms I hold the flower of the ages, and the first love of the world."
时光犹如野兔般向前飞奔,但我的手臂间还抱着古老的鲜花——还有对这世界最初的爱。”
But all the clocks in the city began to whirr and chime: "O let not Time deceive you, you cannot conquer time."
但是城市里所有的时钟开始发出阵阵轰鸣:“啊,不要让时间把你欺骗,你不可能战胜时间。
In the burrows of the nightmare where justice naked is, time watches from the shadow and coughs when you would kiss.
在恶梦的洞穴深处有的是赤裸裸的公理,那时间在阴影中观察,在你想要亲吻时咳嗽提示。
In headaches and in worry vaguely life leaks away, and time will have his fancy tomorrow or today.
在头疼和焦虑中,生命不知不觉中逝去,时间的幻想终会实现,不在今朝就在明日。
Into many a green valley drifts the appalling snow;
曾经绿荫葱茏的山谷,弥漫着骇人的大雪;
Time breaks the threaded dances and the diver's brilliant bow.
时间打断如织的舞步,还有跳水人的华丽躬身。
"O plunge your hands in water; Plunge them in up to the wrist;
“啊,把你的双手伸进水里,让水流漫过你的手腕;
Stare, stare in the basin and wonder what you've missed."
凝视,凝视盆中,想想你究竟错过了什么 。
The glacier knocks in the cupboard, The desert sighs in the bed.
冰河撞击着你的碗橱,沙漠在你的床铺上叹息,
And the crack in the tea-cup opens a lane to the land of the dead.
茶杯上的裂缝变大了,打开了一条通往死域的路。
Where the beggars raffle the banknotes and the giant is enchanting to Jack.
在那儿乞丐中彩得了钞票,杰克被那巨奖迷惑得神魂颠倒,
And the Lily-white boy is a roarer, and Jill goes down on her back.
那纯真无邪的男孩在咆哮,吉尔躺倒在地上。
"O look, look in the mirror, O look in your distress;
哦,快看,快看那面镜子,看看镜中你的忧愁;
Life remains a blessing although you cannot bless.
尽管你无法祈福,生活还是上天的赐福。
O stand, stand at the window as the tears scald and start;
哦,站起来,快站到窗前,你滚烫的热泪开始流滴;
You shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart."
你应该用你那颗扭曲的心,去爱那些狡诈的邻居。”
It was late, late in the evening. The lovers they were gone;
已经是很深很深的夜晚。那些情人们早已离去,
The clocks had ceased their chiming, and the deep river ran on.
时钟停止了奏鸣,只留下深深的水流继续流淌。
看了“初中晨读英语美文”的人还看了:
2.初中英语晨读美文
4.初中晨读英语美文