学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语美文欣赏>

3分钟英语朗诵美文

韦彦分享

  朗诵艺术是将静态的文学作品转化成动态的有声语言的二度创作,良好的语音基础是朗诵的基本条件,而丰富的思想感情则是朗诵的精髓和灵魂。下面是学习啦小编带来的3分钟英语朗诵美文,欢迎阅读!

  3分钟英语朗诵美文篇一

  But You Didn't

  但是你没有

  Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

  记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它

  I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定会杀了我的,但是你没有

  But You Didn't 但是你没有

  And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?

  记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨

  I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.

  我以为你会说“我告诉过你” ,但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?

  记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了

  I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定会离开我,但是你没有

  But You Didn't 但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

  记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼

  I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定会厌恶我的,但是你没有

  And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?

  记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤

  I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定要抛弃我了,但是你没有

  But You Didn't 但是你没有

  Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

  是的,有许多的事你都没有做,

  But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

  而你容忍我钟爱我保护我

  There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

  有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  3分钟英语朗诵美文篇二

  The Side of a Hill-Paul Simon

  在山岭的一隅

  On the side of a hill

  在山岭的一隅

  In a land called somewhere

  在这无名之地

  A little boy lays asleep in the earth

  少年躺在地上沉睡

  While down in the valley a cruel war rages

  不理会山谷里弹片横飞

  And people forget what a child's life is worth

  人们早已忘记青春生命的价值

  On the side of a hill a little cloud weeps

  在山岭的一隅,白云在低泣

  And waters the grave with its silent tears

  野坟上的雨滴,原来是上天在啜泣

  While a soldier cleans and polishes a gun

  军士在擦拭

  That ended a life at the age of seven years

  那结束七龄幼童生命的凶器

  And the war rages on in a land called somewhere

  战火吞噬了这无名之地

  And Generals order their men to kill

  将军命令士兵攻击

  And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten

  为了那早已被遗忘的原因

  While a little cloud weeps on the side of a hill

  一小片白云,在山岭的一隅低泣

  3分钟英语朗诵美文篇三

  When You Are Old ----William Butler Yeats

  当你老了-- 威廉·勃特勒·叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

  叶芝《When You Are Old 当你老了》

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

  慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,

  叶芝《When You Are Old 当你老了》

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,

  But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

  惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

  叶芝《When You Are Old 当你老了》

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

  在炉罩边低眉弯腰,

  Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

  忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

  叶芝《When You Are Old 当你老了》

  And paced upon the mountains overhead

  爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

  
看了“3分钟英语朗诵美文”的人还看了:

1.三分钟高中英语美文朗诵

2.3分钟英语散文朗读稿3篇

3.大学英语三分钟朗诵材料和美文

4.3分钟左右的英语美文

5.青春励志英语三分钟美文

    1545378