学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>外贸英语>

外贸英语口语:带外商了解产品

若木分享

  下面是学习啦小编整理的外贸英语口语:带外商了解产品,以供大家学习参考。

  A: Please come this way.Mr. Hill. The new machine is very similar to the old one.although it's a lot faster.

  A:请这边走,希尔先生。这台新型的机器和旧的很相似,但是速度要快的多。

  B: I've been very impressed by what l've seen.I know the factory is operating at full capacity,

  B:我看到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我知道厂里正在全力生产。

  A: Yes,we've received plenty of orders.both for home needs and for export.

  A:是的,我们收到了大量的订单,有国内的也有国外的。

  B: Is any work done by subcontractors?

  B:有些工作转包给他人了吗?

  A: No. we are fully self-sufficient. We have laboratories. quality control department and packaging department all here.

  A:没有,我们自给自足。我们这儿有实验室、质量检查部门和包装部。

  B: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?

  B:你们生产这种新产品很久了吗?

  A: Yes,we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with the state of art technology.

  A:是的,我们刚刚引进了新的技术,去年开始 投人生产这种新产品。我们的技术水平始终与最新的技术保持一致。

  B: Is the staff of engineers big?

  B:工程师队伍大吗?

  A: Totally we have about two hundred design engineers and production engineers.

  A:我们有设计工程师和生严工程师一共200人。

  B: How do you ensure quality control?

  B:你们怎么保证质量检查呢?

  A: Well,it's done by the quality control department.

  A:嗯,由质检部来完成。

  B: Do you also check the packaging?

  B:你们也检查包装吗?

  A: Sure,but we've recently started to use packing companies too.

  A:当然,但是我们最近也开始请包装公司来完成包装了。

  B: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?

  B:我听说你们还有在职培训项目?

  A: Yes.our staff training department is responsible for this. And that is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.

  A:是的,我们的职工培训部负责此事。那就是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。

  B: How much do you spend on development every year?

  B:你们每年在科研上花多少钱?

  A: About 3% ~5% of the gross sales.

  A:大约是总销售量的3% N5%。

  B: What's that building opposite us?

  B:对面那座建筑是什么?

  A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

  A:那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急得订货时,就可以立刻交现货。

  B: If I placed an order now. how long would it be before I got delivery?

  B:如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多少时间?

  A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

  A:那主要得看订单大小以及您需要的产品而定。

  B: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place.It gave me a good idea of your product range.

  B:谢谢你陪我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。

  A: It's a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What's your general impression.may I ask'.' We'd like to have your suggestion and comments.

  A:带朋友参观我们的工 厂是我们的荣幸 ,不知道您的总体印象如何?我们希望听取您的建议和评价 .

  B:It's really impressive ; you have fine facilities and efficient people. especially the speed of your NW Model.

  B:印象真的很深刻,你们拥有很好的设备和高效率的员工,尤其是你们的 NW型机器的速度。

  A:That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

  A:那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好两个月前刚投入市场.

  B:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  B:和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们 多占一个优势.

  A:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

  A:当然就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。

  B:Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.

  B:您能给我一些与那机器配套的小册子吗?如果可能,还有价格。

  A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

  A:好的这是我们的销售目录和说明书

  B: Thank you.l think we may be able to work together in the future

  B:谢谢。我想将来也许我们可以合作。

    79574