学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>外贸英语>

外贸英语常用句型

泽燕分享

  外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句型,希望对你有帮助哦!

  Thank you for yourinquiry.

  谢谢你们的询价。

  Heavy enquiries witnessthe quality of our products.

  大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

  As soon as the pricepicks up enquiries will revive.

  一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

  Enquiries for carpets aregetting more numerous.

  对地毯的询盘日益增加。

  Enquiries are so largethat we can only than allot you 200 cases.

  询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

  Enquiries are dwindling.

  询盘正在减少。

  Enquiries are dried up.

  询盘正在绝迹。

  They promised to transfertheir future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

  他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

  Generally speaking

  inquiries are made by thebuyers.

  询盘一般由买方发出。

  Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make aninquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

  贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

  We regret that the goodsyou inquire about are not available.

  很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

  We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

  我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

  We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

  我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

  We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

  下星期就给您正式报盘。

  I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

  我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

  我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

  No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

  没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

  We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

  除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

  I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

  我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

  Let me make you a special offer.

  好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

  We'll give you the preference of our offer.

  我们将优先向你们报盘。

  This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

  此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

  The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

  报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

  All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

  报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

  Our offers are for 3 days.

  我们的报盘三天有效。

  I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

  恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

  We cannot make any headway with your offer.

  你们的报盘未得任何进展。

  We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

  我们宁愿暂停报盘。

  Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

  买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

  Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

  现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

  Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

  你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

  I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

  我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

  I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

  谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

  we often make inquiriesat foreign suppliers.

  在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

  To make an inquiry aboutour oranges

  a representative of theJapanese company paid us a visit.

  为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

  We cannot take care ofyour enquiry at present.

  我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

  Your enquiry is too vagueto enable us to reply you.

  你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

  Now that we''ve alreadymade an inquiry about your articles

  will you please reply assoon as possible?

  既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

  China National SilkCorporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

  中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

    474271