有关于违法行为的英语口语
学习英语其实只是看起来很难而已,今天小编就给大家带来关于英语情景对话的口语,想要提升英语成绩就要好好学习哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦,大家快点行动起来吧
一举起手来!站到一边去!
ACan I help you?
您需要点儿什么?
BYes , we're looking for a watch. It's for me.
是的,我们在找手表。给我戴的。
AI see. What price are you interested in?
我知道了,你想要什么价位的呢?
BThe price doesn't matter. But it must be a gold watch.
价钱不要紧。但是我要一块金表。
AAnd automatic. I must have an automatic watch !
而且是自动的。我必须有一块自动的手表!
BHmm... something like this, perhaps. It's one of our best watches.Made in Switzerland.Fully automatic. With a calendar and...
嗯……看看这个,也许是你想要的。这块算是我们最好的了。瑞士生产的,全自动。有日历和……
AIt's nice .. . but haven't you got anything better?
挺不错的……还有更好点的吗?
BBetter? Better than this? Well , we have some Orly de luxe watches...probably the best watch in the world. But I'm afraid they're far moreexpensive than this one. They cost. . .
更好的?比这个还要好?嗯,我们有一些奥尔利的表……可能算是世界上最好的表了。但是那些表价钱会比这款高很多。
AWould you show us one, please?
能给我们看看吗?
BYes , could we see one of them . please?
对啊,能给我们一块看看吗?
AThey're in the managcr's office. You see, we don't. . .
它们都在经理办公室。你知道,我们不能……
BCould you possibly get onc or two of them now?
你能拿一两块给我们看看吗?
AEr. . . yes , of course. Would you wait here for a moment. Please?
额……是的,当然。你们在这里等会好吗?
BCome in.
请进。
AMr Crawford, I have two customers who..
克劳福德先生,我们有两位客人……
BAll right ! Hands up ! Stand over there !
好的!举起手来!站到一边!
AWhat in the world. . .
这是世界上……
BShut up! And open that safe ! Come on! Open it !
闭嘴!打开那个保险箱!快点!把它打开!
AI. . . I can't open it.
我……我打不开。
BWhat do you mean? You must open it.
你什么意思?你必须把它打开。
AYou told me to put my hands up. How can I open the safe with my hands up?
你告诉我要举起手。举着手怎么打开保险箱呢?
二你们怎么走窗户不走门呢?
AWhat's going on here?
这是怎么了?
BYou mean, what's happening? Well, constable, I'm trying to get out of the windowand Fred here is helping me.
你是问,发生什么事了?恩,警官,我正设法从窗户出去,弗雷德正在帮助我。
AWhy are you climbing through the window and not leaving by the front door?
你为什么要从窗户出去而不从门走出去?
BWell , you see I can't find the key and I'm in a hurry. Come on, Fred, We're wasting time.
嗯,你知道的,我找不到钥匙,又很着急。算了吧,弗雷德,我们是在浪费时间。
AJust a minute you two. I don't think you're telling me the truth. This isn't your house, is it?
你们两人等等。你们在说假话。这不是你们的房间,对吗?
BNo, it's my brother's. I'm staying with him for a while.
是的,这其实是我兄弟的房子。我只是想陪他住一阵儿。
AIs he at home?
他在家吗?
BI'm afraid not. He's in jail for house-breaking at the moment.
恐怕不在。他因入室行窃现在正在牢里。
有关于违法行为的英语口语相关文章:
3.常见英语口语解释