学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>商务英语>

关于电话预约的电话商务英语

秋连分享

  现在的英语渗入在每个人的生活角落,所以学习英语是很有必要的。小编在此献上日常的商务英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  商务英语口语:电话预约会面

  喂,李先生。何事可以为您效劳?

  Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you?

  我想和您约个时间,讨论一下我们的合同。

  I'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

  * I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

  好的。你想今天来吗?

  Good. Do you want to come today?

  是的,如果可以的话。

  Yes, if that’s possible.

  我看一下……

  Let me see ...

  我查一下我的曰程表。

  Let me cheek my schedule ...

  好,我整个下午都有空。

  Yes, I’m free all afternoon.

  太好了。我1点钟来行吗?

  That sounds good. Shall I come at one?

  何不中午来,我们一起吃饭?

  Why don’t you come at noon and we’ll have lunch together?

  好,那么十二点钟见。

  Fine. I'll see you at twelve then.

  好的。到时候见。

  Good. See you then.

  商务英语口语:秘书电话预约

  我这周行程很紧,

  I’ve a very tight schedule this week.

  只有周六下午3:00-4:00有空。

  I’m only available at 3:00-4:00 this Saturday afternoon.

  * I can squeeze him into my schedule at 3:00 -4 00 this Saturday afternoon .

  抱歉,我老板周六下午不方便,他要出-差,是否可能安排其他时间?

  I’m sorry my boss is unavailable this Saturday afternoon as he will be out of town on a business trip ,Would it be possible to schedule the appointment for some other time?

  很抱歉,那是我惟一有空的时间,我周日就要.’.离开这里,如果你们无法前来,恐怕只好等我下次来再碰面了。

  I’m sorry that’s the only time I’m available. And I’ll be leaving here this Sunday. you couldn’t come, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my next trip here.

  对不起,我老板这次无法和您会面,希望不会造成您的不便,如果您不介意,也许,’我可以代表他到饭店和您会谈。

  I’m sorry my boss couldn’t meet you this time. I hope it won’t cause you any in- convenience. However if you don’t mind, maybe Ill take his place to meet you at your hotel.

  可以,没问题。我周六下午3:00等你

  That’s all right. No problem. I’ll be expecting you this Saturday at 3 p. m.

  谢谢您的谅解,周六见

  Thanks for your understanding. See you on Saturday.

  商务英语口语:秘书电话更改预约

  您好,201房间。

  Hello, room 201 .

  是布朗先生吗?我是公司的乔安娜,

  Mr. Brown? This is Joanna here, from ABC Company.

  我希望这么早没有吵到您。

  I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.

  抱歉这种时候找您。

  I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.

  抱歉这么早给您打电话。

  I’m sorry to call you so early.

  抱歉这个时候打搅您。

  I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.

  没关系。

  It doesn’t matter.

  您今天是要会见格林先生吗?

  You have an appointment with Mr. Green today, don’t you?

  对,下午3点。

  That’s right, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.

  抱歉,格林先生今天下午有事,您能明天早上9点来吗?

  I’m sorry Mr. Green will be engaged be engaged this afternoon. Could you possibly come tomorrow morning, say 9 o’clock?

  好的,这个时间对我很合适。

  Fine that suits me very well.

  好,我八点半去饭店接您。

  Good then. I’ll call for you at the hotel at 8:30.

  有劳你了。

  That would be very kind of you.

    4177500