学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>商务英语>

关于商务旅行的英文句子(2)

燕妮分享

  对不起,我可以上车吗?

  21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  22 Can I cancel this ticket?

  我可以取消这票吗?

  23 Check it to my final destination.

  把它托运到我的目的地。

  24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

  最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

  25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  26 Please open your baggage.

  请把你行李打开。

  27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

  请你填写这张入境卡。

  28 Let me see your passport, please.

  请出示您的护照

  29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

  37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  38 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

  那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

  40 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  45 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  46 Thank you for your cooperation.

  谢谢您的合作。

  47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

151177