介绍工作经验怎么说
下面学习啦小编为大家带来职场英语介绍工作经验怎么说,欢迎大家学习!
1.介绍工作经验口语句子:
I have the experience of interpreting in negotiations.
我有在谈判场合当口译的经验。
interpret v. 口译,翻译
ne80tiation n. 谈判,商议
I worked in a fashion shop.
我曾经在一家时装店工作。
I was a secretary in a trading company.
我以前是一家贸易公司的秘书。
I used to have a part-time job at an advertising company.
我过去曾在一家广告公司做过兼职工作。
I worked for a computer company.
我在一家电脑公司工作过。
I have once served in a foreign company.
我在外企工作过。
I have practical experience in management.
我在管理方面有实际工作经验。
practical a. 实际的
I worked as a receptionist for five years at Jinjiang Hotel.
我在锦江宾馆当过五年大堂接待员。
I've been teaching Economics for three years.
我教经学已有三年之久。
I've been a secretary for Collins Company in recent years.
最近几年,我一直在科林斯公司做秘书工作。
receptionist n. 招待员,接待员
At present I'm employed by a joint venture in Shenzhen.
目前,我在深圳的一家合资企业工作。
employ v. 雇佣
joint venture“合资企业”
I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned enterprise.
我在一家国有企业做过人事经理。
personnel n. 人事部门
“state-owned”表示“国有的”,另外“private-owned”表示“私有的”。
I was an editor of the Morning Star from 2003 to 2007.
从零三年到零七年我一直在《晨星报》任编辑一职。
I've been an editor for eighteen years.我已经当了18年的编辑了。
from…to…“从…到…”
I'm sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.
很遗憾地说,我在这一领域没有经验。
I'm afraid I haven't any experience in this sort of work.
恐怕这种工作我没有经验。
field n. 领域
2.情景对话
Interviewer: Do you have experience in advertising?
面试官:你有广告方面的经验吗?
Celia: Yes. I used to have a part-time job at an advertising company.
西丽娅:有。我过去曾在一家广告公司做过兼职工作。
Interviewer: What were your main duties there?
面试官:你在那里主要担任些什么职责?
Celia: I mostly did advertising planning.
西丽娅:我主要做广告策划。
Interviewer: What qualities do you think an advertising planner should have?
面试官:那你认为广告策划人员应当具备什么品质?
Celia: I think an advertising planner should have active thoughts, creative talent, and be sensitive to the changes in the market.
西丽娅:我认为广告策划人员应当具有活跃的思想、有创造性的才能,而且要对市场变化反应灵敏。
Interviewer: What was the most important thing you have leamed at work?
面试官:你在工作中学到的最重要的是什么?
Celia: The most important thing I learned was that I must continuously improve my abilities. Advertising is a constantly
evolving trade, and creativity is an important factor in success. If I want to make a mark in the advertising industry, I
cannot stop studying and creating.
西丽娅:我所学到的最重要的就是要不断提高自己的能力。广告业是一个不断发展的行业,创造力是成功的一个重要因素。如果我想在广告业做出成绩,就必须不断学习和创新。
3.详细解说
1.“be sensitive to sth.”在这里表示“对某事物敏感”,例如:The Stock Exchange is very sensitive to political change.(股票交
易对政治变化很敏感。)另外,也可以表示“(在感情上)对…很敏感(并很容易受到伤害)”,这时也可以写作“be sensitive about sth.”,例如:Laura's sensitive about her weight.(劳拉对她的体重很敏感。)Throughout her career she remained very sensitive to criticism.(在她的职业生涯中,她一直对批评非常敏感。)
2.“make a mark”的意思是“取得成就”,相当于“have achievements”。与”leave a mark”意思相同。
3.“stop doing sth.”意为“停止正在做的事”,注意与“stop to do sth.”“停下来去做另外一件事”区分开来,例如:We stopped
taking pictures.(我们停止了拍照。)We stopped to take pictures.(我们停下来去拍照。)
介绍工作经验怎么说相关文章:
1.工作经验范文
10.个人工作心得怎么写