常用英语情景对话带翻译实用练习
多阅读、多听一些英语的情景对话,对于我们英语的阅读及口语能力都有相对的提升,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些常用英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
英语情景对话篇1
G:
Can i change this check into RMB Yuan?
我可以换成人民币吗?
C:
Certainly,sir.Today's exchange rate is 7.97 for US$$ 1.
当然,先生,当今的汇率为7.97.一美元
G:
All right.I'd like to change US $$ 100,please.
好吧,帮我换100美元
C:
Can i have your name,room number and passport as well,sir?
先生,请问您的姓名,房间号以及护照?
G:
Here you are.Kelvin Redford,Room 202.
这里,凯尔文雷德福202房间
C:
The exchange is RMB 797 Yuan.Mr.Redford,would you please sign this receipt?
换成人民币797元,请您签收?
G:
Of course.
好的
C:
Thank you ,Mr.Redford.
谢谢你,雷德福先生。
英语情景对话篇2
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
英语情景对话篇3
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
猜你喜欢:
1.常用英语情景对话
2.英语常用对话
3.英语对话常用语句
5.实用英语情景对话
6.英语对话常用语