有关旅游情景对话
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些有关旅游情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
有关旅游情景对话篇1
Man: Where did you get assigned to go this time around?
你这次要到哪里出差?
Woman: They asked me to go to Paris to check on the new office that was just established there. And you?
他们要我去巴黎看看最近刚成立的新公司,你呢?
Man: Hong Kong again. I would like to go somewhere different for a change.
又是去香港,我真想去别的地方。
Woman: Teach me Cantonese and pull some strings to get a trade with you next time around.
教我广东话,下次我就动用私人关系和你交换。
Man: If you really want to learn, remind me when you get back from your business trip.
如果你真的想学,记得冒出差回来后提醒我。
Woman: You're on.
没问题。
Man: When do you leave?
你什么时候去?
Woman: I'm scheduled to fly out on the tenth.
我打算坐十号那天的航班去。
有关旅游情景对话篇2
Man: How many people are traveling with you today miss?
小姐,请问这次和你一起旅行的共有多少人?
Woman: Just me. I'm traveling alone.
只有我,我自己一个人来玩。
Man: And how many bags do you have?
你有几件行李?
Woman: Just one carry-on and one that I want to check.
一件手提行李,另外一件要托运。
Man: You must be going to some island to relax in the sun where all you need is a swim suit and a toothbrush.
你一定是要到某个小岛,在太阳底下放松放松,所以只需要一件泳衣和一支牙刷。
Woman: That's right.
没错。
Man: Well you have fun.
祝你玩得愉快。
Woman: I will have fun.
我会玩得很尽兴的。
有关旅游情景对话篇3
Man: I have to get to Chicago by tomorrow and you're telling me that there are no flights?
我明天之前要抵达芝加哥,而你却告诉我没有航班?
Woman: I'm very sorry sir. I could put you on a waiting list, but you would be wise to check out other means of travel.
我很抱歉,先生。我可以把你放在候补名单,不过还是改乘其他交通工具比较好。
Man: You mean like a bus? Have you ever traveled for ten hours no a bus before?
你是说公交车?你以前坐过十个小时的公交车到外地吗?
Woman: I have not sir. But I do have a number for a very comfortable bus that goes to Chicago every hour from here.
没有,先生。不过我知道有辆公交车很舒适,每小时从这里发车,前往芝加哥。
Man: Alright give me the number. But put me on that waiting list as well.
好吧,告诉我是哪辆车,不过也把我放在候补名单上。
Woman: Here is the number, and your name is on the waiting list.
这是那辆车的车号,还有你的名字也已经列在候补名单上了。
Man How many people on I the waiting list right now?
目前有多少人在候补名单上?
Woman: Right now I show that there are 176 people on the list. And you are number 176.
目前名单上有 176名,你是第 176号。
有关旅游情景对话篇4
Man: Let's go over this plan again.
我们再复习一次行程。
Woman: From Vancouver, we bike along the border all the way to Winnipeg.
从温哥华,我们沿着边境骑到温尼伯。
Man: And that is mostly flat, right?
大部分的路段都很平坦吧!
Woman: Relatively, once we're out of Alberta, anyway. Then it's hills again in Manitoba.
一直到出了阿尔伯达,都比较平坦,然后是马尼托巴的山丘。
Man: And from Winnipeg we go around the lakes through Toronto, right?
从温尼伯,我们绕着湖经过多伦多,对吧?
Woman: That's right. And up in to Quebec. And that's where we stop.
没错,往北到魁北克,那里是我们的终点站。
Man: It doesn't sound like that much when we go over the plan but that's a long, long ride.
我们在复习行程时,听起来好像很短,可其实这是一段很长、很长的距离。
Woman: Are you ready for the cross country of a lifetime?
准备好要开始有生以来第一次横越全国的旅行了吗?
猜你喜欢: