学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

生活英语情景对话:外出过周末

焯杰分享

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  生活英语情景对话:外出过周末

  Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?

  你这周末做什么,阿德里亚娜?

  Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.

  我要去福冈见我的朋友。

  Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?

  哦,酷,你怎么认识她的?

  Adriana: She went to university with me.

  她和我原来是一所大学的。

  Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?

  她在福冈做什么?

  Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.

  她为喷气式飞机的一个项目服务,负责培训。

  Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?

  哦,酷。她喜欢这份工作吗?

  Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.

  是的,她喜欢。她更新了她的合同,这是她在哪工作的第三年。

  Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?

  太棒了。你去了福冈你们会做什么?

  Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.

  我想她会带我去一家酒馆。

  Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.

  你以前没去过日本的酒馆。

  Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.

  没去过,这是第一次。我们还会去……我们还会做什么?哦,我们会在周日庆祝感恩节,我们还回去唱卡拉OK。

  Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?

  好的,你以前去唱过卡拉OK吗?

  Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.

  是的,我去过六本木的卡拉OK。

  Todd: Did you sing?

  你唱歌了吗?

  Adriana: Of course.

  当然。

  Todd: Excellent. In English?

  真棒。唱的英文歌?

  Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.

  是的!我的日语不是很好。

  Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?

  她跟你介绍了卡拉OK?

  Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?

  你的意思是?

  Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.

  比如,你对这座城市有什么了解。

  Adriana: Not much.

  没说什么。

  Todd: All right.

  好的。

  生活英语情景对话:捕鱼

  Todd: OK, Michael, you are into spear fishing!

  好的,迈克尔,你喜欢捕鱼!

  Michael: Yes, I enjoy going spear fishing.

  是的,我喜欢捕鱼。

  Todd: OK. Can you talk about that a bit.

  好的,你能跟我们聊聊捕鱼吗。

  Michael: Yeah, sure. Spear fishing basically is a sport that you dive under the wate with the aid of flippers, wet suit and weights but you don't use oxygen at all it's all, you hyperventilate before you go down to get your oxygen levels up then you dive down...yeah, and then you hafta you sometimes hide under rocks or actually stalk the fish, and when you see a species that is edible and of legal size you can catch the fish.

  好的。捕鱼就是一种潜到水下的运动,你需要穿戴脚蹼,潜水衣,加重砝码,但不用带氧气瓶,只准备这些设备就行了,你要在下潜前吸气,吸收了足够的氧气再下潜到水中

  ……在水下你有时要躲到岩石后,或是追踪鱼群,等你看到那些可食用的,体型大小能够被捕捉的鱼就可以下手捕捉了。

  Todd: Oh, Wow. Now spear fishing, does that mean you throw the spear!

  哦,哇。说到捕鱼,现在捕鱼还用矛吗?

  Michael: No, you use spear guns which uses surgical rubber to propel the spear you just pull it down to cock it. It's kind of like a crossbow without the cross piece at the front.

  不,用水下鱼枪,这种鱼枪用手术用橡胶推进鱼枪,你只要对准目标扣动扳机就行了。它就像一个前面没有横梁的弩。

  Todd: So do you ever see sharks down there?

  你有没有在水下见到过鲨鱼?

  Michael: Yeah, you occasionally see sharks, it depends on where you are. You see a lot of, there are some sharks called wabby-gones which are harmless sharks and they are actually quite friendly, and they won't attack you, but if you've caught some fish and you keep them on your purse and the blood goes into the water it can attract bigger sharks, and a few times when we've been spearfishing, we've actually had the sharks come down and take the fish while we're there and it's a little bit scary but the sharks themselves are, they just sit there and watch you in the water. They're kind of like dogs, they, it's scary because they follow you, and they look at you, and you turn around and they'll be sitting there looking at you so most of the time we like to, when we catch the fish, to keep the blood out of the water we put them on a float that floats a fair way away from actually where you are fishing as a safety precaution, if you know you see too many sharks you just get out of the water...but no, it's nice and exciting.

  见过,下水捕鱼会偶尔见到鲨鱼,这取决于你在哪里了。这儿有一种叫做wabby-gones的鲨鱼,数量很多,他们是无害的,实际上它们很友好,它们不会袭击你,但如果你已经抓到鱼了,还把抓到的鱼放在口袋里,鱼的鲜血渗进海水中,它有可能吸引来更大的鲨鱼,有几次我们捕鱼时,有鲨鱼游过来找鱼吃,那些鲨鱼有点儿吓人,它们只是在水里一动不动地看着你。它们就像猎犬,有点儿吓人是因为它们会跟着你并且注视着你,你到附近去,鲨鱼还是在那里静静地看着你,所以大多数情况下,我们捕鱼会避免鱼的血液流到海水中,我们把捕到的鱼都放入到浮舟中,为确保安全,浮舟会距离捕鱼地点有一定距离。如果你发现你捕鱼的地方聚集了许多鲨鱼,你就要马上上岸……虽然危险,但捕鱼是一件愉快,令人兴奋的事。

    430046