日常生活情景对话:校车上的故事
下面学习啦小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
日常生活情景对话:校车上的故事
Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!
杰西卡,你有个哥哥叫柯克!
Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.
是的,没错。他比我大两岁半。现在我们相处得非常好。
Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?
你们现在相处得好!你们过去相处得怎么样?
Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.
其实一点儿都不好。可以说,他一向小气又无情。
Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?
你印象里他对你做的第一件事是什么?
Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.
我记得的第一件事也许是我上幼儿园的时候,有一次我在车上睡着了。他就把我留在车上,直到我的饭盒掉了我才醒,那时大巴司机正在把车停进车库。总之,我了解到,那时我真的很依赖他。
Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?
你回家的时候你妈妈说什么?
Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"
我妈妈问我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什么?”并提到了我,我哥哥说“嘿,你怎么知道我忘了做作业!”
日常生活情景对话:运动健将
Todd: OK, Conrad!
康拉德!
Conrad: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: You're quite the jock!
你真是个运动健将!
Conrad: Thanks Todd.
谢谢。
Todd: Yeah. So, we're gonna talk about sports.
我们将会讨论运动的话题。
Conrad: Alright.
好的。
Todd: What sports do you like?
你喜欢什么运动?
Conrad: Well, I like a lot of sports, but basketball is my favorite. Definitely.
我喜欢的运动很多,但篮球绝对是我的最爱。
Todd: Oh, really!
真的!
Conrad: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: OK. How long have you been playing basketball?
好的。你打篮球有多久了?
Conrad: Let's see! Probably about thirty years. I'm thirty seven now and I think I was in elementaryschool when I started to play at first.
让我想想!也许有30年了。我今天37岁,我是从小学开始接触篮球的。
Todd: At what age were you your best?
你打得最好的时候是什么时候?
Conrad: Let's see! Probably around 20 maybe. Sometime when I was in college. Yeah!
我想想,也许是20岁左右的时候,在大学的时候。
Todd: What position did you play when you played basketball?
你打篮球时打的是哪个位置?
Conrad: Guard. Guard. A little bit of forward, depending on what kind of team I was playing on.
后卫,偶尔前锋,这要看我在哪个队打球。
Todd: Yeah, were you mainly an offensive or defensive player?
你是攻击型的选手还是防守型的?
Conrad: Defensive. Yeah.
防守型的。
Todd: OK. Do you still watch a lot of basketball on TV?
你现在还经常在电视上看篮球吗?
Conrad: Well, now living in Japan I don't get, um, get many chances to watch the NBA but I do follow it on the internet.
我现在住在日本不看了,电视上倒是能看到NBA,但我都在网上关注。
Todd: OK. Do you still play basketball?
好的,你现在还打篮球吗?
Conrad: Yeah. Yeah. I play about once a week with my at the university I work at with the club team there.
是的。每周一次,在大学里,我现在在Club队。
Todd: OK. Great. Alright. Thanks a lot Conrad.
好的。谢谢你,康拉德。
Conrad: Sure. No problem Todd.
没问题,托德。