生活英语情景对话
下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
生活英语情景对话:暑假
Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.
好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。
Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.
好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。
Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.
哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。
Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.
是的。我玩得很有趣。
Todd: What was the best place?
最棒的地方是哪里?
Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.
也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最有趣。
Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?
好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?
Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.
那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。
Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?
好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?
Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.
我们经常购物,在不同的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。
Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.
哇!水坝很大。
Jeanna: Yeah, really big.
是的,很大。
Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?
那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?
Jeanna: No.
没有。
Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?
能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?
Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.
能在蓄水池里游泳。
Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?
我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到拉斯维加斯的?
Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.
从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。
Todd: OK. How long did it take?
路上花了多长时间?
Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.
大约花了1小时45分钟。
Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?
好的。
Jeanna: Hopefully.
希望如此。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.
好的。谢谢你,吉娜。
Jeanna: You're welcome.
不客气。
生活英语情景对话:第一份工作
Todd: OK, Charlotte. You've been a teacher for quite a while.
好的,夏洛特。你做老师做了很久了。
Charlotte: Yeah, I started about three years ago, and my first job was in Jessif, in the east of Poland. I was promised that I wasn't going to have to teach any beginners, or any little children because it was my first job, and I was promptlygiven the beginner infants. My first day of teaching I was given a book which said, "Ah! Go into the classroom and say 'Hello' to the children, and they'll all say, 'Hello' back to you and wave". I walked into a class of five four-year olds, followed by all their mothers, and grandmothers, and I said, "Hello" and they all burst into tears. I spent half the lesson trying to get them to say,"Hello" to each other and stop them from crying while all the grandmothers stood around and stared at me. I finally finished off my singing the, whatever, Happy Princess Song, all on my own, with crying infants toaccompany me. It was one of the worst days of my life. I could identify with all the children though, cause I wanted to sit on the floor and cry with them by the end of it. I think that that was when I realized that teaching kids was never going to be my vocation. I had some other classes as well but quit soon after that and moved onto adults who cry slightly less. Um, yeah, that was my first teaching experience. Not the best.
是的,我三年前开始当老师,我的第一份工作在波兰东部的Jessif。因为这是我的第一份工作,校方向我保证不会让我去教初学者,或者小孩,结果我我被分到了启蒙班。我工作的第一天就领到了一本书,上面写着“啊!走进教室对孩子们说‘你好’,他们会边摇手边和你说‘你好’”。我走进坐满4,5岁孩子的教室,他们的母亲和祖母就在孩子的身边,我说“你们好”,结果他们集体爆发出了哭声。我花了半节课的时间试图不让他们哭,还一个一个地教他们说“你好”,所有的祖母都站在我的周围盯着我。课程的最后,伴随着哭声,我自己一个人唱完一首快乐王子歌。那是我人生最糟糕的一天。尽管如此,我还是能认出所有孩子的脸,因为最后我想坐在地板上和他们一起哭。正是在那个时候我意识到,教小孩永远都不会成为我的事业。虽然我还教他们一些别的课,但这之后我马上转到了成人班,至少成人不怎么哭。是的这就是我初次教课的经验,不是很好。