有关学习开车的英语情景对话
学习英语不仅仅是应付眼前的考试,更是为了将来的人生多了一份选择,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景对话,欢迎大家参考和阅读
你没看到红灯吗
AExcuse me, sir. Didn't you see the red light?
对不起,先生,你没看到红灯吗?
BOh, I thought I could make a right turn on red here.
噢,我以为这里红灯时可以向右转。
ANo, sir. The sign says no turn on red.
不行,先生。标志牌上写着“红灯时禁止转弯”。
BOh, I guess I didn't see it.
噢,我想我没看到。
AI'm sorry, sir, but may I see your driver's licence and insurance policy, please? I have to give you a ticket.
对不起,先生,我可以看看你的驾照和保单吗?我要给你开罚单。
BHere they are.
在这里。
ASign here, please. You can appeal to the court within 14 days. This slip has all the information you need. Please drive safely, sir.
请在这里签名。你可以在14天内向法院提出上诉。这张纸条上写有所有你需要的信息。先生,请安全驾驶。
BThank you, Ma'am.
谢谢。 长官。
先系上安全带
AI'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张。
BDon't worry. You'll be fine. First of all, put on your seat belt. Adjust the mirrors.
别担心。没事的。先系上安全带。调整后照镜。
AYou don't think I'll need the seat belt, do you?
你不认为我会用到安全带吧?
BOf course not. But it's a good habit to put it on every time you drive.
当然不。不过一上车就系上安全带是个好习惯。
AJust in case, right?
防止万一,对吧?
BRight. Hold the steering wheel with your hands at ten o'clock and two o'clock.
对。把手握在方向盘的十点及两点钟方向。
只要加一点点油门
AShould I go now?
我现在可以了吗?
BNice and easy. Just give it a little gas.
放松点慢慢来。只要加一点点油门。
ANothing is happening!
没反应啊!
BFirst you have to put the car into gear. Move this shifter so the arrow points at D for drive.
你要先把车子挂档。移动排档杆,让箭头指向D,意思是前进档。
AWhat do these other letters mean?
那其它的字母是啥意思啊?
BR is for reverse, P is for park, and D1 and D2 are lower gears for going through snow, or up a steep hill.
R是指倒档。P是停车档。D1和D2是在雪地里行驶或爬陡坡用的低速档。
有关学习开车的英语情景对话相关文章: