学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

大学校园生活英语对话

韦彦分享

  高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编精心收集了大学校园生活英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  大学校园生活英语对话1

  Ben:

  May, did you understand everything I said just now? Do you need more explanation?

  阿美,我刚才说的你都懂了吗?你还需要解释吗?

  May:

  Err…almost? I just need more time to reflect it.

  嗯,差不多。我只是需要更多的时间来复习。

  Ben:

  It's OK. Just let me know when you have a problem.

  好的,要是有什么问题就问我。

  May:

  But you've explained it three times. Oh, I am so stupid!

  但是你已经解释三次了。我真笨啊!

  Ben:

  Don't lose heart, May. You have already made great progress in your biology.

  别灰心,阿美。你的生物已经进步很多了。

  May:

  Really? Did I?

  真的吗?我进步了吗?

  Ben:

  Of course you did! You are making progress everyday, bit by bit, but you just cannot see it or feel it.

  当然!你每天都在进步,一点一点地,只是你没有看到或没有感觉到。

  May:

  Dad, do you think I can get in Tsinghua University? I'm afraid it is a tough call for me.

  爸爸,你认为我能考上清华大学吗?我怕我做不到。

  Ben:

  Getting into Tsinghua is very competitive. You must study ten times harder than others. Why do you want to go to Tsinghua?

  考清华的竞争会很激烈。你必须要付出比别人多十倍的努力。你为什么想考清华呀?

  May:

  Tsinghua is the top university in China. Half of my classmates want to go to Tsinghua.

  清华是全国最好的大学呀。我们班一半的同学都想考清华。

  Ben:

  It's best only when it fits you. I don't advise you to go to Tsinghua. Though it ranks top in China, it doesn't fit you.

  只有适合自己的才是最好的。我不建议你考清华。虽然它是中国顶尖高校,但是它不适合你。

  May:

  You think so? Why?

  你真这样想?为什么?

  Ben:

  Don't you always want to study Chinese literature? Tsinghua is not good for that. I suggest you apply for Peking University.

  你不是一直想学中国文学吗?清华在那方面并不是很强。我建议你考北京大学。

  May:

  Dad, you are right. Tsinghua is the best, but it isn't a fit for me. But do you really think I can get in Peking University? What if I failed?

  嗯,是这样的。清华是最好的,但是它并不适合我。但是你真的认为我能考上北大吗?如果没考上怎么办?

  Ben:

  Of course you can! No matter what the result is, the process is more important.

  你肯定行!不管结果怎样,过程更重要。

  大学校园生活英语对话2

  May:

  I have received the admission letter from Peking University!

  我已经收到北大的录取通知书了。

  Gary:

  Congratulations!

  恭喜呀!

  May:

  How about you? Have you got any news from any university?

  你怎么样?有大学来通知吗?

  Gary:

  No. I have been waiting for three months, there is just no letter coming.

  没有,我已经等了有三个月了,没有一封信来。

  May:

  The season of university enrollment hasn't ended. Maybe you will receive their admission letter soon.

  大学录取的时间还没有结束呢。也许很快你就能收到通知。

  Gary:

  I must have done terribly in my College Entrance Exams in English and math. I think they have rejected my application.

  高考时,我的数学和英语没有考好。我想他们已经拒绝我的申请了。

  May:

  Come on, don't loose heart. Ask for the telephone number of the school and give them a call.

  别灰心呀。问问学校的电话号码,给他们打个电话。

  Gary:

  I have called them. But they said they didn't have my information about their computer.

  我给他们打过电话,但是他们说电脑里没有我的信息。

  May:

  What does that mean?

  那是什么意思?

  Gary:

  It means my score is under their requirement and my application was automatically eliminated from the system.

  那就是说我的分数没有达到他们的要求,我的志愿表被系统自动删除了。

  May:

  I am so sorry, Gucci.

  我真为你感到难过,古奇。

  Gary:

  Don't worry about me, May. I am just so proud of you. You've got admitted by Peking University!

  别为我担心,阿美。我为你自豪。你被北京大学录取了。

  May:

  What are you going to do next?

  那你接下来怎么办?

  Gary:

  I am going to apply for some vocational schools. I like fashion design and I want to study it.

  我想申请一些职业学校。我喜欢服装设计,我想学这个。

  May:

  Don't be sad, Gary, you still the chance to go to a university in the future.

  别伤心,盖瑞。你将来还是有机会上大学的。

  Gary:

  Thank you, May, but I am not sad. On the contrary, I am quite happy. Finally, I can study something I really like!

  谢谢你,阿美。但是我不伤心,相反,我很高兴。我终于可以学自己喜欢的东西了。

  大学校园生活英语对话3

  Shirley:

  Finally the class is over. Be quick. Ben must have been waiting for long.

  课终于上完了。快点,本杰明一定等了很长时间了。

  Sam:

  Oh, I am so tired. My back is sore and my neck hurts.

  我好累呀,背很酸,脖子也疼。

  Shirley:

  That's normal. You have been sitting for three hours, with your attention highly concentrated.

  那很正常,你已经精神高度集中地坐了三个小时了。

  Sam:

  You are wrong, Shirley. I was always absent-minded in the class. I meant to concentrate on the class, but I was just so tired. Maybe I am old.

  你错了,雪莉。我上课时总是走神。我想集中精力,但我总是很累。我可能是老了。

  Shirley:

  No. You are just burning yourself out these days. Have a good rest and you will feel energetic again.

  不,只是你最近太累了。好好休息一下,你就会有精神了。

  Sam:

  One of my friends took the Adult College Entrance Exam last year. He filled the school column with his name, and his score was relinquished.

  我的一个朋友去年参加了成人高考,他在学校那一栏填了他的名字,整个成绩就作废了。

  Shirley:

  How could he make such a silly mistake?

  他怎么会犯这么愚蠢的错误?

  Sam:

  He said he hadn't taken any exams for ten years, and couldn't get used to it immediately. He was extremely nervous then.

  他说他有10年没参加考试了,一下子没法适应。那个时候的他特别紧张。

  Shirley:

  He lost a very good chance to go to college, didn't he?

  他失掉了一个上大学的好机会,是吧?

  Sam:

  Yeah. The test was fairly easy and almost every test-taker could pass that exam. Adult College Entrance Exam is much easier than college entrance exam. And there are fewer subjects.

  是呀。考试十分简单,几乎所有参加考试的人都能通过。成人高考比普通高考容易得多。课程也要少得多。

  Shirley:

  That's a very good lesson. We must familiarize ourselves with the exam from now on.

  那是个很好的教训。我们应该从现在开始就去熟悉考试。

  Sam:

  Yeah, I must try to get some sample test papers and finish them within a set time.

  是的,我必须找到几份样卷,并且在规定的时间内完成。

  Shirley:

  Don't forget to finish them in the class-room under someone's supervision, making it more like a real exam.

  为了更像正规的考试,不要忘了在教室里在别人的监督下做完题目。

  Sam:

  You must be kidding. Who has time to supervise me?

  开玩笑吧,谁有时间监督我?

  Shirley:

  No, no kidding. I am serious. I can be your supervisor if you want.

  没有开玩笑,我很严肃。如果你愿意的话,我可以监督你。

  Sam:

  OK, supervisor, do you take bribes?

  好的,监考老师,你收受贿赂吗?

  
看了“大学校园生活英语对话”的人还看了:

1.my school life英语作文100词带翻译

2.大一生活英语演讲稿

3.有关学习生活的英语短文

4.我的学校生活英语作文

5.我的校园生活英语演讲稿

    3697327