用英语买东西的对话
英语综合语言运用能力的培养要求学生多接触多运用英语。情景对话为学生学英语搭建了平台,构建了语言环境。这需要我们斟酌怎样去创设情境。学习啦小编整理了用英语买东西的对话,欢迎阅读!
用英语买东西的对话一
A:Would you show me some table-cloths?
给我看看桌布,好吗?
B:Certainly. (Take a table-cloth to her)
当然。(拿一张桌布给她)
A:How much is it?
多少钱?
B:A table-cloth of this size and style is 15 Yuan.
这种大小和款式的桌布是15元。
A:That’s reasonable.
价格倒挺合理的。
B:If you take good care of it, it will last you quite a number of years.
如果你当心一些,可以用好几年。
A:Really? I’ll take it then.
真的?那我买了。
用英语买东西的对话二
A:Could I see that automatic camera?
我能看看那架自动照相机吗?
B:Of course. This camera is easy to operate.
当然,这架照相机使用十分方便。
A:Where is it made?
是哪里生产的?
B:It's made in China.
中国制造的。
A:Is it expensive?
很贵吗?
B:Not very expensive.
不算很贵。
A:I'll take this one.
这架相机我买了。
B:OK. Do you want any film?
好的。您想买胶卷吗?
A:Yes, give me two rolls of Kodak color film.
是的,买两筒柯达彩色胶卷。
B:Here you are.
给您。
用英语买东西的对话三
A:Anne, Maggie sent me an e-mail last night, asking me to buy some Chinese paper cuttings. She wants to display them in the window during her school's Chinese Week next month.
安,麦琪昨天晚上给我发了份电子邮件,要我为她买一些中国剪纸,说是要在下个月学校举办的中国周时放在橱窗里展览。
B:That's easy. Well go to Yuyuan Bazaar tomorrow.
那容易。我们团明天去豫园商城。
A:I've never been there. You're the bargaining master I've heard.
我还没有去过那儿。听说您是讨价还价的能手。
B:You're thawing me,Bob! What about tomorrow? We can eat out for a change too.
你在开我的玩笑,鲍勃。明天去好吗?顺便就在外面吃饭,换换口味。
C:Have you been served? I'm sorry we have many guests today.
有人招呼过你们吗?很对不起,我们今天客人特别多。
A:Never mind. Well, we need some paper cuttings. Can you suggest some?
没关系。呃,我们想买点剪纸。能不能给我们介绍一些?
C:Sure. We have unique styles. Look at these animals, flowers, ancient generals and beauties. Ah, you may be interested in these Beijing Opera masks.
当然可以。我们有很多独特的品种。看,这些动物、花草、古代的将军和仕女。对了,你们可能有兴趣看看这些京剧脸谱吧?
B:Marvelous! I like the flowers and birds and animals very much. Bob, you like the beauties, don't you?
好极了。我很喜欢花鸟和动物。鲍勃,您喜欢仕女吧?
A:Why not? Give me two sets of each kind,the generals,the beauties,and three sets of masks, I'd like to keep some for myself.
为什么不?请每种给我两套,将军的、仕女的,还有三套脸谱。我给自己留一些。
B:Yes. I like to buy myself some flowers, animals and birds.
对。我要给自己买一些花的、动物的和飞鸟的。
C:Very good. Another style I like to show you is the typical Chinese northern style. They are usually cut from single-color paper, black or red. People in the North usually use them to decorate their windows on festivals.
好的。再向您介绍一种典型的中国北方风格的剪纸。它们通常是用单色纸剪成的,黑的或者红的。北方人 在过节的时候用它们来装饰窗户。
A:Yes, that's very Chinese.
是的,很有中国味。
看了“用英语买东西的对话”的人还看了: