英语对话材料
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编精心收集了英语对话材料,供大家欣赏学习!
英语对话材料1
A: Why don't you ever answer your phone?
A:你为什么不接电话?
B: I'm usually busy. What's up?
B:我通常很忙。怎么了?
A: I wanted to see if you were down to kick it.
A:我想看看你有没有时间出去玩。
B: Where do you want to go? I don't have that much money.
B:你想去哪?我没有那么多钱。
A: Let's go for a drink at the bar where we went last week.
A:我们去上周我们去过的那个酒吧喝点吧。
B: Okay, but I only have enough for three beers.
B:好的,但是我只够付三杯啤酒的钱。
A: It's fine. I'll pay for the rest, but you owe me.
A:好的。我会付剩下的,但那是你欠我的。
B: Screw that, I paid for you last time. You owe me!
B:胡说,我上次付你了。是你欠我的!
A: Well, then we can call it even.
A:嗯,那我们一笔勾销了。
B: I guess so. Where should we meet?
B:我想是这样的。我们在哪见面?
A: How about at the train station by the bar?
A:在酒吧边上的地铁站怎么样?
B: Sounds good. I'll see you in an hour.
B:听起来不错。一小时后见。
A: Great. See you then, laters.
A:太好了。稍后见。
英语对话材料2
A: Heard it's supposed to rain.
A:听说要下雨了。
B: Where did you hear that from?
B:你从哪听说的?
A: The news. The weatherman said there is a high probability of rain.
A:新闻。天气预报员说很有可能下雨。
B: Since when have you started watching the news?
B:你从什么时候开始看新闻?
A: I've always watched the news. Well, at least to check out the weather.
A:我一直看新闻。嗯,至少看看天气预报。
B: What else did they say about the weekend?
B:他们关于周末还说了什么?
A: I think they said it was going to rain throughout the weekend.
A:我想他们说整个周末都会下雨。
B: Throughout the weekend? Don't pull my chain.
B:整个周末?别逗我。
A: I'm not. They said it, not me. I know you had plans.
A:我没有。他们说的,不是我。我知道你有计划。
B: Well, I don't believe it. Just like I don't believe you watch the news.
B:嗯,我不相信。就像我不相信你看新闻。
A: Okay, suit yourself. I'd take an umbrella though.
A:好的,你随便。但我还是带上雨伞。
B: I won't. I'd rather get wet than listen to you.
B:我不会的。我宁愿淋湿也不会听你的。
英语对话材料3
A: Quick! Get in here and wait out the storm!
A:快!进来等暴风雨过去!
B: Oh, my word. Thank you so much.
B:噢,太好了。非常谢谢你。
A: It's raining cats and dogs out there.
A:外面是倾盆大雨。
B: More like lions and wolves!
B:更像狮子和狼!
A: I was watching the news.
A:我在看新闻。
B: What did they say?
B:他们说什么了?
A: This is going to be one heck of a storm.
A:这将是一个严重的风暴。
B: Should we be worried?
B:我们应该担心吗?
A: I don't think so. The emergency alert system would have gone up.
A:我认为不用。紧急警报系统应该已经启动了。
B: True. Well, thank you for saving me from this storm.
B:真的。嗯,谢谢你帮我躲过这场风暴。
A: No problem. I'm making some tea; would you like some?
A:没问题。我在泡茶,你想要一些吗?
B: Please. Something warm would be great at the moment!
B:好的。现在喝一些暖的东西最合适了!
看了“英语对话材料”的人还看了: