学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

经典英语电影对话带翻译阅读

楚欣分享

  很多时候我们看完一部好的电影过后很旧,电影中的经典对话仍让我们记忆深刻。今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些经典英语电影对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  电影《闻香识女人》经典对白

  Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

  西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。

  Frank: But not a snitch!

  却不是告密者。

  Trask: Excuse me?

  请原谅,再说一遍。

  Frank: No, I don't think I will.

  我不会原谅你。

  Trask: Mr. Slade

  斯莱德先生

  Frank: This is such a crock of shit!

  这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。

  Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.

  请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。

  Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.

  西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。

  Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?

  你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。

  Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today? I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.

  不。我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁——威廉-霍华德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布莱克、威廉-蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神。多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。

  Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

  不要破坏规矩

  Frank: I'll show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending this splendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!

  让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩,克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看的见,我看见的是象他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼

  Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!

  请你肃静,斯莱德中校

  Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you. How's that for cornball?

  我还说完呢,我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它坠落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑。我知道,可我没走,为什么?因为做到这一点他太坚难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他必须选择一条路,一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,一条成全他人格的路,让他沿着这条是继续前行,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲。

  电影《国王的演讲》中的经典搞笑对白

  【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】

  queen elizabeth: my husband's work involves a great deal of public speaking.

  伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。

  lionel logue: then he should change jobs.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。

  queen elizabeth: he can't.

  伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。

  lionel logue: what is he, an indentured servant?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?

  queen elizabeth: something like that.

  伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。

  【依旧是第一次看诊】

  logue: what was your earliest memory?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?

  king george vi: i'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.

  乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。

  lionel logue: why are you here then?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?

  king george vi: because i bloody well stammer!

  乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。

  【看希特勒的演说影像】

  lilibet: what's he saying? [watching a clip of hitler speaking]

  伊丽伯特:他在说什么?

  king george vi: i don't know but... he seems to be saying it rather well.

  乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。

  【罗格端坐在加冕典礼宝座上】

  king george vi: [logue is sitting on the coronation throne] get up! y-you can't sit there! get up!

  乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来

  lionel logue: why not? it's a chair.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。

  king george vi: t-that... that is saint edward's chair.

  乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。

  lionel logue: people have carved their names on it.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。

  【两个人的争执】

  king george vi: l-listen to me... listen to me!

  乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!

  lionel logue: why should i waste my time listening to you?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说话?

  king george vi: because i have a voice!

  乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。

  lionel logue: ...yes, you do.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此

  【宣战演说之前】

  king george vi: if i am king, where is my power? can i declare war? form a government? levy a tax? no! and yet i am the seat of all authority because they think that when i speak, i speak for them.but i can't speak.

  乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。

  【罗格禁止国王抽烟】

  lionel logue: please don't do that.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。

  king george vi: i'm sorry?

  乔治六世:啥?

  电影《所罗门·凯恩》经典对白

  Solomon Kane: If I kill you, I am bound for hell. It is a price I shall gladly pay.

  凯恩:如果我杀了你,就该下地狱。这也正是我愿意付出的代价。

  Meredith Crowthorn: Captain Kane.

  梅丽德斯:凯恩船长?

  Solomon Kane: Miss Meredith; how can I be of service?

  凯恩:有什么我能为你效劳的吗?梅丽德斯小姐。

  Meredith Crowthorn: I made some clothes for you as your others were so torn.

  梅丽德斯:我看你身上穿的衣服太破了,所以帮你做了几件新衣服。

  Solomon Kane: I shall wear them with pride.

  凯恩:我穿的不是衣服,我穿的是荣誉。

  Malachi: Why do you care for her? You came here to save your soul.

  马拉凯:为什么你那么在乎她?你到这来是为了求得灵魂的救赎。

  Solomon Kane: She is my soul.

  凯恩:她就是我的灵魂。

  Meredith Crowthorn: How... What are they?

  梅丽德斯:这些是什么?

  Solomon Kane: These? They are the story of my life. See? Some of my own making; these marks and symbols here.

  凯恩:这些?他们是我人生的历练。看到没?这颗印记和符号是我自己弄的。

  Meredith Crowthorn: What do they mean?

  梅丽德斯:这些是什么意思?

  Solomon Kane: They are for... protection. Others, here, are wounds.

  凯恩:这些是保护用的,那边的那些是伤口。

  Meredith Crowthorn: How were you hurt?

  梅丽德斯:这些伤是怎么来的?

  Solomon Kane: I've been shot, stabbed and beaten more times than I can recall. These here, was a spear thrust by a tribesman of Africa.

  凯恩:我被枪击、被刺伤和被打的次数已经记不清利了。这些都是被一个非洲土著用长矛给刺伤的。

  Meredith Crowthorn: Africa? You were at sea?

  梅丽德斯:非洲?你出海了?

  Solomon Kane: I was a captain.

  凯恩:我曾经是个船长。

  Solomon Kane: I was never more at home than I was at battle.

  凯恩:战场就是我的家。

>>>下一页更多“英语电影对白带翻译阅读”

357042