商务英语对话范文精选
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。学习啦小编整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
商务英语对话范文一
Claims &Settlement
索赔与理赔
A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?
A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?
B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.
B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。
A: We understand your problem.
A:我很理解你们的困难。
B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.
B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。
A: What do you suggest for a settlement?
A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?
B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.
B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。
A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.
A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。
B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.
B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。
商务英语对话范文二
Packing & Shipment
包装与装运
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
B:这点没有问题。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。
商务英语对话范文三
Signing a Contract
签订合同
A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?
A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。
B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。
A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。
B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.
B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。
B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.
B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。
A: All right. I'll see to it.
A:行,我会留心的。
B: Any other question?
B:还有其他的问题吗?
A: No, nothing more.
A:没了。
B: Shall we sign the contract now?
B:那么我们现在签合同吧?
A: With pleasure.
A:好的。
B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.
B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。
A: I hope so, too.
A:我也希望如此。
看了“商务英语对话范文”的人还看了: